Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

THESE ARE HOT. now this is what i wanted to see not that other pair that had a little carolina  blue on the mid-sole

i cant wait to get my hands on these. carolina blue is my fav color and i love the 2011 shoe  so this is a win -win for me.......................peace23

I think someone posted that the UNC CW will not be released but has anything been confirmed or denied regarding the Georgetown colorway???

i dont see the two being any different..i wish they'd release :/
close shot from tonight:

915103.jpg

Originally Posted by AB Doom

The school PE's are not dropping to the public!
Jordan Brand FINALLY makes shoes and colorways that people actually want and they aren't dropping them.  who runs this company?  i think most of them are one card short of a full deck.
indifferent.gif

I'm getting ready to drop three big ones on the YotRs before the price goes beyond that. Can't wait to get 'em!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Jordan 2011 Version 2 or V/2?!?!?!?!?!

I dunno man, I think they shoulda stuck with the original 2011 design and gave us more CW's.
agreed...

But I kinda like these! I just don't believe it should be a version-whatever, Doest't even look like the OG 2011 apart fromthe sole anyway. Should just be DWade's sig and end the story...I guess that means we'll not be getting any Heat 2011 CWs?
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
....But these arent bad!

IN MOST CASES, THESE V2'S, V3'S ETC. CHEAPEN THE ORIGINALS. THAT IS THE CASE WITH THESE AND THE 2K11S. THE ONLY EXCEPTION WOULD BE THE LEBRON JAMES 8'S V2. THEY ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO THE V1.

Man those 2011 V2s are horrible.
sick.gif

Anyone watching the Heat game?

Looks like Wade is wearing an all white pair of 2011s.

yea i'm watching the game, but haven't seen a good close up of wade's shoes yet. i keep checking getty images, but they don't have photos from the game yet.

I don't no like the Playoff Pack or v2 or whatever... but since they are releasing these this will bring down that $170 price tag on the originals alot quicker....

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

yea i'm watching the game, but haven't seen a good close up of wade's shoes yet. i keep checking getty images, but they don't have photos from the game yet.

They're all white with red sole and red laces, kinda like his 2010 all white colorway he wore.
pimp.gif

Heads up, Eastbay has a 20% off on $99 or more and they work on the Jordan 2011s. $135.99 for either CW.
Code: IPEBV3K4

^ That's what I was about to post too. Sole Collector are reporting the same thing.

We just need to see the box and whether or not it has Air Jordan 2011 on the tag at all.

I think I remember seeing an old catalog, which featured the Fly Wade in it, and alongside the image there was no mention of "AJ 2011" for the product description.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Heads up, Eastbay has a 20% off on $99 or more and they work on the Jordan 2011s. $135.99 for either CW.
I still can't get it to work for the Black/Whites, just the Red/Whites.  Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by kc37

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I still can't get it to work for the Black/Whites, just the Red/Whites.  Am I missing something?

Oh wow, looks like Eastbay put the exclusion back on for the Black/Whites. When the deal went up it wasn't like that. They've been putting it on and off lately.

Back
Top Bottom