Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Jordan 2011 Version 2 or V/2?!?!?!?!?!

I dunno man, I think they shoulda stuck with the original 2011 design and gave us more CW's.

those version 2's for the playoffs are TERRIBLE. don't tell me jordan brand is going the route of the lebron line now. so dumb. also, the original 2011 is a nice shoe. don't mess with a good thing, you dummies. just release good colorways of the 2011 version 1. i can't believe i'm saying version 1 of the 2011.
eyes.gif

Georgetown reminds me of the Motorsports blue on the XX3's.

Those V2's look like every other non-retro released lately. Saving money for sure.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MTMAN

STILL WAITING ON A BRED COLORWAY

THIS

CAN'T BELIEVE IT HASN'T BEEN DONE ALREADY.
Maybe this v/2 2011 is the closest were gonna get, really hope not but I havent heard anything about any other CW's after the Blackout/stealth's drop in April

I wish the jumpman logo on the back of those UNC's was Carolina Blue, but still the shoe is hot.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by MTMAN

THIS

CAN'T BELIEVE IT HASN'T BEEN DONE ALREADY.
Maybe this v/2 2011 is the closest were gonna get, really hope not but I havent heard anything about any other CW's after the Blackout/stealth's drop in April
Yea I hope that they make a blk/red colorway. Not feeling the post-season's at all.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by edunpeal

V2 2011 looks like a team Jordan shoe
frown.gif

QFT.. that was EXACTLY what I was thinkin'....

.. on another note I think those UNC PE's are fuego
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lol i was thinking the same thing as I was scrolling down looking at the pics.

Those v2 look horrible, why would they change up the 2011 if they aren't actually improving it. I mean with the Lebron 8's at least they kept the shape and looks of the shoe intact, but with the 2011 they might as well have called it a new shoe altogether. 
indifferent.gif

Damn...they kinda effed up on those V2/POP 2011s. Looks like either a team shoe or a bad fusion to me. I'm more than happy sticking with the V1s.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Damn...they kinda effed up on those V2/POP 2011s. Looks like either a team shoe or a bad fusion to me. I'm more than happy sticking with the V1s.

1000th post
funny how JB is taking ideas from LeBron's line and still failing when their supposed to be the industry leader.

yeah those  unc's are dope, looking even better with that logo on the tongue makes it official......luv to have a pair 

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Just played three hours this morning. Still look decent.
How did they feel? I am really looking at these for my next shoe. Which insole did you use?

Back
Top Bottom