Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

My 2 cents: If someone PM'd me about getting some help on sneakers (highly unlikely living in CANADA lol) I would tell em what they want to know if it aint gonna cost me nothing, I mean why not, RIGHT??? But Memphis and 160 got a point, I never had any help from anyone I PM'd. I jumped on NT to see if I could get some help getting info on sneakers, I mean thats typically what a forum is for right??? Im also a member of an Audi forum and man the difference between car guys and sneaker guys is crazy. You got a problem with your ride and you post your question and you got 5-10 ppl ready to give their suggestion with a genuine attempt to help.

YO Memphis Im kinda surprised youre not feeling the black n red pair of JBC's, you been waiting for that for a min now

cant blame 160deep for telling people to stop PMing. it does get kinda OD.
memphis, im surprised dudes dont try to help if/when you ask for help. seems like ud be a cool dude to look out for since u probably return the favor.

regardless, its a ton of cool dudes on here that have helped me over the years.

Love the JBC West but that east cw is stupid fresh as well. I wouldn't mind attempting to grab a pair next Thursday.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

My 2 cents: If someone PM'd me about getting some help on sneakers (highly unlikely living in CANADA lol) I would tell em what they want to know if it aint gonna cost me nothing, I mean why not, RIGHT??? But Memphis and 160 got a point, I never had any help from anyone I PM'd. I jumped on NT to see if I could get some help getting info on sneakers, I mean thats typically what a forum is for right??? Im also a member of an Audi forum and man the difference between car guys and sneaker guys is crazy. You got a problem with your ride and you post your question and you got 5-10 ppl ready to give their suggestion with a genuine attempt to help.

YO Memphis Im kinda surprised youre not feeling the black n red pair of JBC's, you been waiting for that for a min now
Guess I am just use to people helping each other out like in the auto forums too.  Most provide more info that your mechanic would.  I'd help someone if they asked or I had information they were looking for but that is just me.  Didn't mean to go off but I was just disappointed in the attitude regarding the slick pickup.  I'll stop my *****ing and let people act how they want in here but nothing is gonna change if we keep acting the same way towards everyone.  There's always gonna be leeches in society but don't assume everyone is just trying to get a handout.  I even asked if this involved the Foot Locker coupon, which I will put below, could be used on JB gear in store since it can only be used on the red 2011 online and not the others since they are excluded. 

$15 off $50
in store keycode: 460
online code : EMFLV436

$30 off $100
in store keycode: 461
online code: EMFLV435

All 2011's are restocked on NDC. All Star White/Blue still no Swoosh discount. Size 7.5-11 I think now. White/Red and White/Black are back to FSR.

^^nice
ohwell.gif
 but what i need is those dang RABBITS
mad.gif

The JBCs look okay, but not enough for me to make the trip from Baltimore to PG Plaza...BMore needs a HOH!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Both you guys' logic is #!@%%+ or you're just ignorant.  People ask for help when they need it or when a situation presents itself, the person volunteers to help.  You gotta get something to get something is ignorant and very narcissistic.  We are all individual users on here, we should be united against the MAN and work together.  Not this inner $!%!%%##, running your mouth and bragging you copped this for that.  That doesn't show anything except your a fool, a damn fool.  If you're so god damn legit why you even paying for the shoes or why does price even matter.  If you got a deal let others know or at least invite them bargain, not act all mighty on your wanna be baller status.  No one gives a %#%+
"UNITED AGAINST THE MAN"
laugh.gif

WHAT IS THIS A SHOE RALLY 
laugh.gif

MEPHISSFINEST THIS GUY THAT IS CARRYING ON IS A CLOWN DUDE 

IF I KNEW MEPH AND HE WAS IN THE SAME STATE AS ME 

THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON I WOULD HELP SINCE WE THINK THE SAME 

i love doing this to people on here 

they all emotional over a pair of shoes 

is he even in the same states as we are ? 

i doubt it 

BJAMINTROTTER

IF NO ONE GIVES A #$%! THEN WHY YOU CRYING ABOUT IT 

YOU DONT SOUND TOO SMART YOURSELF 

LAST MONTH FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GAVE THE NUMBER TO A OUTLET THAT HAD THE 2010 BLACK/RED 6'S FOR $59.99 IN THE OUTLET THREAD 

I SHOULD HAVE KEPT THAT INFO TO MYSELF AND COPPED  ANOTHER PAIR TO FLIP SINCE I SOLD THE PAIR THAT I GOT THE SAME DAY FOR DOUBLE MY MONEY 

BUT I DID NOT DO THAT 

PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF ARE THE REASON I DONT GIVE AND HAVE NOT GIVEN OUT INFO ON HERE FOR YEARS 

GO AND TELL SOME ONE THAT GIVES A DAMN ABOUT "THE MAN"

I AM A DAMN FOOL 

I WENT BACK TO BUYING SNEAKERS AND TALKING TO FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF 
laugh.gif
I agree with this a lot of people on niketalk ask for handouts all the time and have done nothing to help. Ive stop helping out somewhat because of that you can help somebody and when i ask they wont even reply 
grin.gif
 now days to each is own get use to it people, only people that help me before or i know will get help from me 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

YEA I'M NOT FEELING THOSE.

I WAS REALLY HOPING FOR AN INFRARED TYPE COLORWAY OR A BETTER BRED COLORWAY LIKE THE BRED 11'S. THE RED ON THE TONGUE AND THE LEATHER DON'T EVEN MATCH AND DOESN'T LOOK GOOD TO ME. STILL HOPING THAT SOMETHING BETTER COMES OUT LATER.

IMO, JB SHOULD OF RELEASED THESE COLORWAYS AND CALLED IT A DAY

1. WHITE/BLACK
2. WHITE/RED
3. WHITE/BLUE
4. YOTR
5. INFRARED/BRED COLORWAY
6. BLACK/CAROLINA COLORWAY
7. "DUNKMAN-ESQE" COLORWAY

Originally Posted by bigj505

memphis, im surprised dudes dont try to help if/when you ask for help. seems like ud be a cool dude to look out for since u probably return the favor.

MY JORDAN/NIKE CONNECTIONS ARE VERY STEEP SO I NEVER ASK FOR HELP ON THOSE BUT I ASKED FOR SOME HELP ON CLOTHING, ADIDAS, REEBOK ITEMS.

HAVE NEVER EVEN GOT A REPLY BACK. BUT I GET EMAILS FROM PEOPLE WANTING ME TO DRIVE 60 MILES ROUND TRIP TO COP THEM JORDANS AND FOAMS WITH MY HALF OFF DISCOUNT WITH $10 COMPENSATION FOR MY TIME. 
laugh.gif

I HAVE NO PROBLEM HELPING OUT IF I WAS RECEIVING THE SAME FAVOR IN RETURN.

Loving the 2011's...came home yesterday and found these waiting for me ( I know this is the 2011 thread, but I got both of these together so I took pictures of the Bin V's too)

813264e5202cb7b0c6ce179dcf2e173b518f57c9.pjpg

got the ASGs's as well...
db33649e576c2df57fe8cf04ef7c9fe2c931efa4.pjpg

Now I just gotta get a couple of pairs of white/black ...not really feeling any of the newer cw's. Hope JB gives us a few more releases, but if not I might be done after this pickup

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MY JORDAN/NIKE CONNECTIONS ARE VERY STEEP SO I NEVER ASK FOR HELP ON THOSE BUT I ASKED FOR SOME HELP ON CLOTHING, ADIDAS, REEBOK ITEMS.

HAVE NEVER EVEN GOT A REPLY BACK. BUT I GET EMAILS FROM PEOPLE WANTING ME TO DRIVE 60 MILES ROUND TRIP TO COP THEM JORDANS AND FOAMS WITH MY HALF OFF DISCOUNT WITH $10 COMPENSATION FOR MY TIME. 
laugh.gif

I understand getting mad if someone asks you to do that, cause in my opinion, that's pretty crazy, but to get mad for someone asking the simple question of "Hey where did you get them for so cheap?" is pretty dumb if you ask me, all you have to do is say "I got them at so and so place", or "sorry I can't give out that info" That's it. This elitism is pretty funny. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

All 2011's are restocked on NDC. All Star White/Blue still no Swoosh discount. Size 7.5-11 I think now. White/Red and White/Black are back to FSR.

Good lookin out bro!!!  Just wish I lived in the states so I could cop a second pair of the wht/blue's.  They really are fresh and look great in person.

ASG games are the nicest, followed by the white/black or blackouts. Everything else is eh. I still wish they didnt use green and used infrared on the grey/green ones.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

I understand getting mad if someone asks you to do that, cause in my opinion, that's pretty crazy, but to get mad for someone asking the simple question of "Hey where did you get them for so cheap?" is pretty dumb if you ask me, all you have to do is say "I got them at so and so place", or "sorry I can't give out that info" That's it. This elitism is pretty funny. Just my opinion.

Well, yes and no.  I think it's elitism when all the dudes w/ the Swoosh discount wave it around left and right but aren't talking about hookin up an invite.  But usually the discounts seen on the board are either when the FTL EA comes around or a outlet drop.  With the 50, people want to drain you out of all your discount dollars, get you to eat double boxed shipping and gas and hit you with a $4 tip.  

With the outlets, everyone who's familiar with that routine knows that it's hard to get a steal on some heat because the employees usually scoop it up first.  When something is available, you have to be lucky enough for a Nike Rep to find the product and also have a associate that's either not lazy that will look for you or not dumb enough and hope you physically locate the shoe.  what happens is that people see Cabazon has a 8.5 Retro 3 for $80 or Milipitas has Pewters for $120 in a 10 and all the lurkers come out the woodwork and blow up their phone line the next two days trying to get every other size but the one listed and then associates/managers are pissed/don't wanna deal with the hassle so they either don't look anymore, don't take phone orders or get hip to the game and resell all the heat.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but I totally understand why some people don't want to reveal their spot. 

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

appreciate that heads up, just got a size 10 and 10.5 off NDC in the all star white/blues, I'll return the pair that doesn't fit best, and I'll probably sell my foamposites now. Sweet
pimp.gif

I need to holla at my inside Jordan connect for those West 2011's...he always come thru in the clutch!

Back
Top Bottom