Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Really feeling the pair Wade had on today. If they dropped I would buy them. Not sure if I want either of the Jordan Classic Pe's. This is one of the best jordans in a while. I own the all-stars and I love them. I just wish they would drop the UNC pe and I would be a happy man.

I noticed the all white today, didn't realize there was red on them at all. But I like that colorway, I'd cop those if they released.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Mad late on grabbing a pair of 2011.. I still don't know which colorway I want first. .

same boat as you. 
roll.gif

I've been on this thread for a while without saying anything, but I think its hilarious how much people's opinion about this shoe has shifted since these first were talked about..... see page 12. A few people called it tho ill give them that. It's good to see them do well. I always buy a random sig, but its good to see that JB has the power to resuscitate the series with more than cleverly timed retros

i'll man up and take back with i said about this shoe at the start of this post
at $140.00 or under this is a great shoe 

Originally Posted by weapen12

Mad late on grabbing a pair of 2011.. I still don't know which colorway I want first. .

same boat as you. 
roll.gif

me too.

at first i was waiting till the white/red go on sale (i love how they look like blood), but then i saw the black/green. might go retail for them joints.

Originally Posted by deftronix

iwltf7.jpg

He's wearing these.
Those look good in the game thanks for the pic, whats up with the racist comments now, keep that at you dinner table little lame.

I really like where JB is heading with the white/red CW. But I wear my 2 pairs strictly to hoop in and having white laces and a white midsole is a disaster if you want to keep them looking clean over time. With that being said I love my blk/charcoals. I'm debating retiring my blk/whites to casual use as they are looking a tad beat up already. This is my favorite hoopin' shoe I've owned by far. Recently, I tried out the kobe 6(the insole crumbled on me) and lebron 8 v2 (insole peeled bad after a few games) and I've got to say the 2011 outperforms significantly. Now if JB did a blk/red version of the white/red and used patent leather I'd be all over it. I see myself going to the 2011 for hoopin for a good couple years atleast.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by weapen12

same boat as you. 
roll.gif
me too.

at first i was waiting till the white/red go on sale (i love how they look like blood), but then i saw the black/green. might go retail for them joints.
The white/black cw isn't a bad place to start. I got the East All-Stars first and then got the white/black with the FTL coupon. It's not much of a discount, but it's always good to get sometime under retail. I'll probably have to get the black/red JBC for retail though.

FYI:

Jordan
@Jumpman23 Jordan
Heads up: the @JordanClassic AJ 2011 colorways will now be available online from @nikestore & @eastbay, along with HOH locations on 4/14.

Looks like they'll be easier cop than anticipated.

Originally Posted by deftronix

I really like where JB is heading with the white/red CW. But I wear my 2 pairs strictly to hoop in and having white laces and a white midsole is a disaster if you want to keep them looking clean over time. With that being said I love my blk/charcoals. I'm debating retiring my blk/whites to casual use as they are looking a tad beat up already. This is my favorite hoopin' shoe I've owned by far. Recently, I tried out the kobe 6(the insole crumbled on me) and lebron 8 v2 (insole peeled bad after a few games) and I've got to say the 2011 outperforms significantly. Now if JB did a blk/red version of the white/red and used patent leather I'd be all over it. I see myself going to the 2011 for hoopin for a good couple years atleast.
Wow props on wearing for ball but I do it reversed, first casual than after a while I add to the ball rotation.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI:

Jordan
@Jumpman23 Jordan
Heads up: the @JordanClassic AJ 2011 colorways will now be available online from @nikestore & @eastbay, along with HOH locations on 4/14.

Thanks for the info......If i can cop the red JBC's on eastbay i will otherwise it wasnt meant to be and Ill save my money for those blk/grn or red/grey.  Good luck to all hoping to cop

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i have a feeling those 2011 JBC will release down the line just like they did with the AJ XX3 pack, so no need to sweat on these
ohwell.gif
Are you talking about the UNC, motor sports, and Chicago colorways released holiday 2008? Cause I don't remember the JB Classic XX3s being released.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI:

Jordan
@Jumpman23 Jordan

Thanks for the info......If i can cop the red JBC's on eastbay i will otherwise it wasnt meant to be and Ill save my money for those blk/grn or red/grey.  Good luck to all hoping to cop

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Man.. JB is doing !+@# right with these 2011. The Orion Blue are fcking SEXY. IMO White/Orion > Black/Orion. Also, SO stoked to see JB Classics releasing this year. Black/Red are too sweet. I was hoping for a Black/Red XII-esque CW, and these will definitely do. Hopefully I am able to snag a pair off NDC. Definitely glad they're doing them online so I didn't have to drive 2 hours to HoH. Good moves JB. Seems like they're getting !+@# right. What are you guys thinking about the 3 newest colorways we've seen?

I copped the White/Red from House of Hoops WIllowbrook Mall copped for $140 with coupon. The guy @ the register says they are gonna get the JBC JOrdan 2011 shipment on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom