Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Wish it was carolina blue instead of chlorine or Orion. JB really going OD on the Orion stuff. Starting to get sick of it. Carolina and Varsity Royal Blue are both so much better...

how many colorways are we going to get with the grey patina leather? talking about OD, Jordan Brand. where is the nice white/green pair? so many nice colorways you can come up with and you give us a MILLION grey colorways.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

i have a feeling those 2011 JBC will release down the line just like they did with the AJ XX3 pack, so no need to sweat on these
ohwell.gif

If they do it'll be limited.

They've had a special colorway every year for the JBC game for a few years. It's nothing new.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Wish it was carolina blue instead of chlorine or Orion. JB really going OD on the Orion stuff. Starting to get sick of it. Carolina and Varsity Royal Blue are both so much better...

Couldnt agree with you more
wink.gif

Orions looked good...til I saw that on foot pic lol. That blue looks a lot different there than the promo pics.

for those who still need the blackouts and has the Footlocker VIP discounts, i was able to get a pair using the $30 off that Footlocker sent me
ohwell.gif
 now online it says its excluded from discounts but check with your local Footlocker store like i did and copped for $140 plus tax
pimp.gif
 i'll post the recipet if you guys don't believe me
ohwell.gif

for those who still need the blackouts and has the Footlocker VIP discounts, i was able to get a pair using the $30 off that Footlocker sent me
ohwell.gif
 now online it says its excluded from discounts but check with your local Footlocker store like i did and copped for $140 plus tax
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

nice, ive found that once most managers at customer friendly footlockers realize the shoe won't instantly sell out they are willing to give the discount.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Couldnt agree with you more
wink.gif
Yup, I wouldn't be surprised if orion blue is found on most of the Jordans this year. I got the black/white pair with the FTL coupon and got blackouts on the way to add to my East All-Star's. I'm really liking the black/red JBC colorway, my only complaint is that I wished they used a comet red sole instead of the clear sole. Can't wait to see them in person though, the orion blue just doesn't go well with the black upper to me.

Originally Posted by teller360

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

nice, ive found that once most managers at customer friendly footlockers realize the shoe won't instantly sell out they are willing to give the discount.

exactly
happy.gif
 and normally most stores wait 2 weeks if not more before they start allowing discounts but in this case even though its only been a week since it came out they probably figured out that this will be a hard sell with the Taxi lows and Bordeaux VIIs hot on its heal
ohwell.gif

For anybody looking online...PYS.com has a bunch of sizes left for the Blackouts (it is 6:45am EST Sunday) for $159.99..not crazy below retail, but still...check it out!

Originally Posted by Dc30

For anybody looking online...PYS.com has a bunch of sizes left for the Blackouts (it is 6:45am EST Sunday) for $159.99..not crazy below retail, but still...check it out!

thanks for the update, looks like the have a complete fsr.  i would imagine those will be there for a little bit.

Haven't bought a pair of Jordans since the XX3s, but some of these new colorways are tempting me.

Like someone said a few back, if they replaced the green with Infrared on that pair, I woulda bought 2. Damn good idea
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Whats wade wearing against the Celtics today???? Looks like the ones that were on display at Culver City during the ASG weekend

Originally Posted by deftronix

iwltf7.jpg

He's wearing these.
WOW
eek.gif
!!!  Now release these as well as a black version and I think there will be a few very happy ppl, myself included!!  Those arent exactly like the ones displayed during ASG weekend but I think I like em more.  the red is a lil more subtle and blends well with the shoe......Man I could totally see MJ rocking these in a BULLS uni.....

Keep the CW's coming JB,

your biggest 2011 fan
smile.gif

Really like these white/reds. I'd gladly pick up a pair if I could them on sale...

Really like these white/reds. I'd gladly pick up a pair if I could them on sale...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I wonder what a white patina would look like instead of the patin

I would much rather see this than the patent leather....this goes for the all 2011s as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom