Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I like to see more than 5 released but probably not more than 10.  I don't want to see too many released but I definitely want some different options if it is a nice shoe.  I know I won't buy all of them because I don't need some colors and I won't like some.  I really don't count the really limited releases if not very many people can get them (YOTR), those are for hype only.  I can't stand limited releases.  Also, I don't know if we will ever see retros of these.  I would think they would have to sell very well for that.  I wonder how long we would have to wait, I would already like to see some XX3s retroed.  If anyone wants to calm their concerns about too many being released, just take a look at the Lebron and Kobe lines for comparison.  They really take it to extremes (I still buy some though).  Just my opinion.

On another note, if it hasn't been mentioned the white/black 2011 are on sale on Finishline.com.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

There are like 3 GR, 2 QS, and 2 more QS releasing in very limited quantities this week. The JBCs may be a one time only deal, so they probably aren't going to get retro'd in the future. And there's like 4 CWs that won't release to the public at all.
What other 2 QSs were there? YotR and all black?

I believe the ASGs were a QS.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Are the Jordan Brand Classics only available at HOH?
Will also be available on Eastbay and NDC. 
We currently have both colorways up on our website now with a count down timer for the launch tonight.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/igFCEk

Please note, we have not received our shipment in yet, so any order placed tonight will be a back-order.  We were told we should be receiving our shipment in sometime next week.  I will post an update once we receive our shipment, if I am here.

Update:  Forgot to mention that our supply for these shoes will be limited and there is a limit of two per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by elrodo33

Also, I don't know if we will ever see retros of these.  I would think they would have to sell very well for that.  I wonder how long we would have to wait, I would already like to see some XX3s retroed.  If anyone wants to calm their concerns about too many being released, just take a look at the Lebron and Kobe lines for comparison.  They really take it to extremes (I still buy some though).  Just my opinion.

On another note, if it hasn't been mentioned the white/black 2011 are on sale on Finishline.com.
I guess it is a little too early to retro some XX3s, but I would like to see them as well. In new colorways though, since I still have the ones already released minus the two premiers. A Ray Allen PE would be nice, or even a silver anniversary colorway.

I'm disappointed they scrapped the anniversary line because it wasn't doing well. It didn't do well because JB went about it all wrong. The IXs were too plain and they were lazy and brought back the Pure $ IIIs and the IVs that released only a few years ago. Those shoes needed more silver in them.

I liked the I, II, and 2010. I liked the XI too, but those could have used a little more silver as well.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i would generally agree, but the 2011 hasn't had solid colourways released yet. i've only really loved the yotr.
i have to somewhat agree.  i love the design but the colorways have been lacking BIGTIME.  the only colorways i've liked have been the YOTR and all-stars.  all of these grey based shoes are overkill.  the dark green/white is FIRE.  the JBC black/red is a failure as far as a black/red.  they have two different colored reds which is a bad look.  they just can't seem to get colorways right.  jordan brand just makes me shake my head at how incompetent they are sometimes.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by eltouha

i would generally agree, but the 2011 hasn't had solid colourways released yet. i've only really loved the yotr.
i have to somewhat agree.  i love the design but the colorways have been lacking BIGTIME.  the only colorways i've liked have been the YOTR and all-stars.  all of these grey based shoes are overkill.  the dark green/white is FIRE.  the JBC black/red is a failure as far as a black/red.  they have two different colored reds which is a bad look.  they just can't seem to get colorways right.  jordan brand just makes me shake my head at how incompetent they are sometimes.
eyes.gif

QFT.

I believe the ASGs were a QS.
Oh I was thinking the three on the original release date and then 2 QSs on top of that when I was reading your original post.

That's the thing with both of the JBC's. There are two different shades of the same color on the shoe. Not a good look at all. That's why I'm passing on them....

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

So when do the "COMETS" come out?? Anyone???
April 14, 2011 at House of Hoops, NDC, and Eastbay. They should be up for sale online around 12:00AM Pacific Time.

I believe there will be footlocker stores receiving them also.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

That's the thing with both of the JBC's. There are two different shades of the same color on the shoe. Not a good look at all. That's why I'm passing on them....
Same here.
Just give us a real bred colorway

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by teller360

FYI, Finishline now has the w/b cw on sale for $128 shipped with code defdeals6. Near FSR run.

"shoes20" gets 20% off, save $28
That code does not apply. 

seriously, just worked for me when i entered it.  expires tonight though

"shoes20" gets 20% off, save $28
That code does not apply. 

seriously, just worked for me when i entered it.  expires tonight though

I tried and was only able to get $20 off...which pretty much knocks out tax + shipping...$140 shipped is still a pretty decent deal...

Will cop those comets tonight!! Better believe it!! Who cares if they are backordered, not like I need them right now anyway. Thanks eastbayRep!!!

Back
Top Bottom