Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I think a lot of people still think that they will only release in HOH's. When did JB update their site saying they would release on eastbay and NDC also?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are not ordering because they're not having a hard time?
laugh.gif
I've seen everything now. Some of you dudes are clowns. For real. I hope they're worth over $300 later.

lol, I copped both and gonna flip one keep one.

Id rather spend the money on the BLK/GRN and RED/GREY..............SOOOOOOOOOO much nicer than these two!!! I just cant F$X it anything that got Orion blue in it, Its gotta be Royal blue or UNC

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are not ordering because they're not having a hard time?
laugh.gif
I've seen everything now. Some of you dudes are clowns. For real. I hope they're worth over $300 later.
That is pretty f-ing funny. If it was NDC they would have copped since they can return for free if they couldn't sell as resellers but with a return fee for eastbay we see what happened, lol.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Id rather spend the money on the BLK/GRN and RED/GREY..............SOOOOOOOOOO much nicer than these two!!! I just cant F$X it anything that got Orion blue in it, Its gotta be Royal blue or UNC
THOSE ARE NEXT FOR ME
devil.gif

copped of eastbay, cant beat $169.99 no tax and free shipping unless you got a hookup. i wish the yotr 2011's were this easy to cop online, then i could of gone back and copped another after checking out on my first order. i have been rocking my yotr's all the time and they still look ds, i really want another pair of them though. i passed on the blue all-stars when they first dropped and they were sitting at hoh a month after rd, now im trying to find a pair for close to retail.

Doubt the resell value on these will be that high. Just because it is supposed to be somewhat limited doesn't make it a hot shoe.
If these were a gr I think they would sit just like the rest of the gr releases. 

how much I could potentially sell them at a later date does not influence if I buy them or not........not sure why, but not feeling them.....money isn't tight either, but oh well......my lost, someone else's gain.

^true but I think they are a good hooping shoe. Im glad they are easy to get. I can flip other jordans and limited sneakers. I got the all stars and they have good support on the court.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

^true but I think they are a good hooping shoe. Im glad they are easy to get. I can flip other jordans and limited sneakers. I got the all stars and they have good support on the court.
yup already have the allstars and wht/blk, so I think I am good. missed out on the yotr, but that's life....

funny, looked at my cart on eastbay and its still there and can checkout instantly now......might be what someone else said, everyone thinking these were only a HOH release

DAMN IT! Thought they were only HOH release so I went to dinner withs ome friends instead! Argh if I knew I would've ordered from eastbay. Argh now I have to go wait.

Back
Top Bottom