Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i hope to GOD that those aren't really the 2011's. if they are this is the lowest point in jordan brands history.

This.  I don't think there will be another good Jordan shoe EVER.  The XX3's were the last...
frown.gif
People mad depressed in here lol

I don't know how anyone can say that this is a low point.  The 2010 was the low point.  They officially made that shoe a gimmick with the Window.  It served no purpose and made the shoe look like it was made by payless.  There was a clear circle just thrown on the side...i mean seriously.   Then throw in the Bat-arang tongue for no reason, they were terrible.

This shoe really isn't thatttt bad its a step in the right direction.  Simple = more wearable off the court.  You can make a shoe perform well while still having off court appeal.  I think that has always been the jordan niche. 

Now all you need is to make your players wear them.  No one wants 2010's because wade is the only one wearing them.  Make Ray Allen-Joe Johnson-DJ Augustine-D. Wade-Mike Bibby wear the 2011 all season.  The masses always want what the athletes are wearing.  

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by eltouha

"BMW is known for its performance and luxury vehicles, and is a global leader in premium car sales."

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW

i hope that settles it. back to the shoes, please.

It was obvious dude didn't know about cars to say that. You have BMW's that compete in race car events overseas.
So tell me Magic, what makes a 6 series or a 5 series Sedan a Sports car? Since you've "driven" one, you really think it's a sports car? I've merely been stating that BMW is a bad example of a sports car.
Considering they don't even have a sports car in their lineup. Just because BMW has an F1 team doesn't mean it has a Sports car in it's consumer lineup. Educate yourself before you make brash statements like I don't know about cars.

It doesn't have to be a sports car to be sporty. That was his statement. Nobody is saying a 750 is a Ferrari, but they do have M3 and M5's that compete completively. Not their F1 team. The M series is based on the F10.

Everyone who knows about BMW's know they combine the two to make a superior driving and performance sports sedans. Which was his comparison for the Jordan numbered series.

You can go to the Wiki page and see "the 6 Series is BMW's grand touring luxury sport coupe/convertible".

Come on man, give it up.

Originally Posted by eltouha

remember the xx1 prototype? end result was FAR superior (imo)

Yeah, but the XX1 prototype was CLEARLY a working prototype.  It did not look like a finished product this this does.  What we see here is the final shoe.

JB better be reading this thread. Nobody is going to buy the 2011 if it comes out as currently pictured. IT's going to flop harder than the 2009.

Lol @ people thinking these are being made for style. This is strictly a performance shoe and until you realize it for that, you'll never appreciate it.

via CounterKicks.com

Air Jordan 2011 QK – Jordan Goes Hyperfuse?

air-jordan-2011-qk-preview-1.jpg

New Air Jordan 2011. Hyperfused.

According to these Fall 2011 Jordan Brand footwear scans, the Air Jordan 2011 will be appearing in multiple upper designs. This particular Air Jordan 2011 QK model is the first introduction of Nike’s Hyperfuse composite unibody design into a Jordan shoe. Perhaps it’s geared towards summertime balling? The catalog also lists heel and forefoot Zoom Air units as the cushioning setup, although we have seen the interchangeable Air and Zoom midsole setup. Images below.

So to recap Air Jordan 2011 so far:
- Air Jordan 2011 (First leaked images)
- Air Jordan 2011 Q Flight (Another model? New style?)
- Tinker Hatfield Designed The Air Jordan 2011 (Confirmed)

air-jordan-2011-qk-preview-2.jpg

air-jordan-2011-qk-preview-3.jpg

air-jordan-2011-qk-preview-4.jpg

http://counterkicks.com/2...k-jordan-goes-hyperfuse/

Originally Posted by tilberg

..best jordan since xiv

yeah i said it

Is that you Tinker?

I wouldn't be surprised if JB used new member accounts as damage control on sneaker forums for this horrible shoe.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by tilberg

..best jordan since xiv

yeah i said it

Is that you Tinker?

I wouldn't be surprised if JB used new member accounts as damage control on sneaker forums for this horrible shoe.

QFT.

THE DAMAGE CONTROL SHOULD OF BEEN DONE IN THE DESIGN ROOM NOT ON SNEAKER FORUMS.

THOSE SCANS ON THE LAST PAGE LOOK BETTER THAN THOSE ACTUAL PICS. AFTER THE BEAUTIFUL 2010S THEY COME WITH THIS?

I WILL COP IF THEY LOOK LIKE THOSE SCAN PICS WITH THE JUMPMAN ON THE SIDE. WILL NOT COP IF THEY LOOK LIKE THOSE WITH THE INTERCHANGABLE SOLES.....

aj2011..... na. i aint buying anything that looks like a previous released shoe, unless its a retro i don buy some of those cuzza quality. seems like some dudes force their self to like jordans.

lmao at who ever even remotely compared jordan brand to anything of great quality/design or any high end sports car company. yall need to rethink that whole comparison.

it keeps getting worse...those scans are awful...hard to beleive these are the sig shoes...can you say BUDGET CUT?

Originally Posted by slickrw23

Can't wait for the Cool Grey XI's best release of the YR fo sho
What does that have to do with this release at all?  Hypebeasts boosting their post count SMH

I don't know about the rest of y'all but I'm diggin' these....F$ck what ya heard
79e15be3b8dbab13c2ad417ef5535cf395b8694.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice.
Simple and subtle, and you can never go wrong with the classic black/white colorway.

The last couple of sig's have been kinda forcing some weird gimmick on us for example
2009 - weird prosthetic inspired heel
2010 - useless window gimmick

It was time to go back to simplicity and performance.

Oh I see...
They're on some Jordan 2011 v.1 and v.2 ***#.
Sort of like what was done with LeBron's recent sig.
So far all I can say is that they're clean,but I can't say i'm in love with them.I loved the 2010 at first glance (none of that "these are growing on me"),but this i'll have to see in person because I have a feeling that pics alone may not do these justice.

hmm not bad but i'd have to try these on first

looks can be deceiving but those insoles look comfy so like i said

i'd have to try these on FIRST...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Lol @ people thinking these are being made for style. This is strictly a performance shoe and until you realize it for that, you'll never appreciate it.
performance and style can work TOGETHER......look at da lebrons..look at foamposites...look at jordan XIV, XIII's,

trying to get myself to like the look of these but based on the pics so far there's no way. can't wait for more info though.

I am not feeling these at all. It's been completely downhill since the XX3's. I don't know about you all, but for me it's another year, another pass.....easily.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

performance and style can work TOGETHER......look at da lebrons..look at foamposites...look at jordan XIV, XIII's,

Man...c'mon.  You can't compare these to the XIVs and DEFINITELY not the XIIIs.  I see what you are saying, but these just do not look like a sig shoe.  One thing I'm noticing tho is that it seems like the simplicity thing is what they've been after.  I'm gonna sit on these and see what's what; but if they drop a $180 price tag on these then....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the hyperfuse look way better than the actual thing. super pumped about those. these can be saved with the right colorways

Back
Top Bottom