Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I bet if these came out in the early 90s, they would be considered a classic!! Some of you guys really need to lay off of these! Half of you are probably gonna cop them anyway! C'mon people, keep it real! These aren't the best Jordans by any stretch, but they're definitely not the worst! Like I said in my earlier post, instant cop for me!

base entirely on looks, just ask yourself, "if this shoe didn't have a jumpman logo on it, would i still cop?"
so far, it's a no for me.

FUGLY *** shoes!... straight garbage with no creativity wutsoever. I wanna welcome these to the outlets.

Sorry Tinker, you can do much much better than this.

I don't know, maybe he really had very little to do with these, but it suits JB to claim they're his work because they know some will
buy any Jordan with his name attached to them.

These things are a mess. It just looks a bunch of random panels mashed together into one shoe.

(IMO) These are worst looking numbered Jordan yet. Some of them have been less pretty than others... but you could see details, a little bit of inspiration in them... These just smack of conceited lazyness

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Simple and subtle,

But still $170 + tax. If these were $140-150, they probably wouldn't annoy me as much.

Nike as a whole have just gotten bloated, indifferent, and much too greedy.

Originally Posted by twozerosix

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i hope to GOD that those aren't really the 2011's. if they are this is the lowest point in jordan brands history.

This.  I don't think there will be another good Jordan shoe EVER.  The XX3's were the last...
frown.gif

Changing the numbering system was one of the dumbest things JB have done. No continuity between new sig shoes and old..... which means they'd have to work harder at making the new ones somethign that can stand on their own merits.

But instead they just seem happy to turn this out.

Like the quote from MJ in my sig. If this shoe represents MJ it doesn't say much for him. Lazy, conceited, nothing new, overpriced.

Originally Posted by Error on page

aj2011..... na. i aint buying anything that looks like a previous released shoe, unless its a retro i don buy some of those cuzza quality. seems like some dudes force their self to like jordans.

lmao at who ever even remotely compared jordan brand to anything of great quality/design or any high end sports car company. yall need to rethink that whole comparison.

It's called an analogy, ask your 6th grade teacher what one is

The hyperfuse x jordan have officially peaked my interest. I liked the pics that were released but these have potential

Its about time Jordan started using Nike's innovations. The 2010 should have used flywire just like the lebrons did.

I really don't like the Hyperfuse version of the 2011... I have a feeling if the "regular" version will be nice, just by looking at the lines of the shoe. Clean toebox is still in effect!

Very Simple!

I wanna see it in person first, maybe there's something going on.. some other C/W and quality

But with that sample I'd say 50/50
ohwell.gif
, what's up with the "splash-like" pattern on that leather panel?
indifferent.gif
 Dolphins?
roll.gif

Please Nike & JB stop abusing "Hyperfuse" "Too much of everything is bad for your Health!"
laugh.gif

Stop putting "IT" on everything, Some Things are better left untouched 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Lol @ people thinking these are being made for style. This is strictly a performance shoe and until you realize it for that, you'll never appreciate it.
performance and style can work TOGETHER......look at da lebrons..look at foamposites...look at jordan XIV, XIII's,
Retros though! Sans Lebrons. And only Lebrons I consider "stylish" are the funky colored HOH releases etc...

I hate using words or phrases that other ppl use that I hate but I gotta do it JB...................................................."Really"?

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I have seen @ least 10 pr. designed by NT members that smoke these !!!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Lol @ people thinking these are being made for style. This is strictly a performance shoe and until you realize it for that, you'll never appreciate it.
performance and style can work TOGETHER......look at da lebrons..look at foamposites...look at jordan XIV, XIII's,
Retros though! Sans Lebrons. And only Lebrons I consider "stylish" are the funky colored HOH releases etc...

the Jordans that were made with style were the 2,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,20,23 so all that strictly performance is complete BS. they go back and forth with style vs performance. maybe i said too many numbers but i guarantee you i know for sure the 2, 9, 10, 11, 16, 18, 20.
all the lebrons were made for style and performance except the VI and we know the controversy surrounding that shoe.
kobe shoes were all made with complete performance except the Zoom Kobe 2 which was made with style in mind and IMO the most stylish Shoe in his line.

If you seriously think all those Jordans you listed were made for style over performance than you seriously need to delete your account. Hell, cancel your internet subscription so you can't post ANYWHERE online.

Back
Top Bottom