Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by eltouha

the tongues ruin both of these for me. too bright, and i'm not too keen on the circle logos.
Wow loved the reds until i realized the tongue is a completely different red then the actual shoe....fail
yep, the black/red's are a BIGTIME fail for me.  the different reds ruin it.  i am also with you, eltouha, the circle logos aren't my cup of tea either.  they should've just stuck with the normal 23/jumpman tongues like the other pairs.

oh, and what's up with the white heel tab?
eyes.gif

I would much rather have the wht/reds on discount than either of these at any price...These are just poorly executed IMO.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

got em no problem on eastbay. called in and did online checkout just to be safe...ended up doing phone order. nothing like other recent limited releases.
Originally Posted by BKazK

almost no wait time on Eastbay for the black/comet...guess these aren't as popular as previously thought.
I am happy to see no one had any issues ordering these shoes last night.  If you have any questions on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can assist you.  I will post an update here once we receive our shipment, which should be sometime next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

99c257a69eeaf71575e9fdcde351f93849187e7.jpg

Just copped both pairs of the JBC's at HoH in Willowbrook Mall with ease...however, they had almost no stock of them. Walked in, got the ONLY pair of each in my size, and another cat was getting them as well, and they took the display pairs down...oh well...Good luck to the rest of you looking to cop!

I dig the shoe and the colors, along with the upcoming CW's. I'm just excited about the 2011...shoot me...and my wallet!!

Thanks EB Rep...

The backorder stuff kills me every time. Tough seeing pictures posting and waiting, lol

Man a little frustrated. Waited at HOH since 7ish thinking they open at 9 cause they said so last night when I called. 9 rolls around and they said they won't be opening so I had to leave cause I work at 1030 and I couldn't wait til 10 when they open. Man don't tell people one thing Nd do another. I rather hear the truth than get jerked around. I'll try to order on NDC or see if they have any afte work.

there nice shoes and great colorways

but i cant pay $170.00 plus tax for this shoe

i rather buy numbed jordans at high retail prices

the only colorway of this shoe i wish i got was the year of the rabbit

i would have paid retail for that shoe

for anyone who ordered from eastbay, they accepted the free shipping code.
i forgot to try it during my initial checkout and went back to try it after my order confirmation and it worked.
called customer service and supposedly they'll credit me the shipping charges.

eastbay ray,
how long does it normally take to credit an account in a situation like this?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Thanks EB Rep...

The backorder stuff kills me every time. Tough seeing pictures posting and waiting, lol
I know what you mean.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

for anyone who ordered from eastbay, they accepted the free shipping code.
i forgot to try it during my initial checkout and went back to try it after my order confirmation and it worked.
called customer service and supposedly they'll credit me the shipping charges.

eastbay ray,
how long does it normally take to credit an account in a situation like this?
It depends on how you paid for the shoes.  If you used a credit/debit card, you were not charged yet.  If you used PayPal, the refund would not be refunded back to your PayPal account until 3-5 business days after the order has shipped.

EastbayRep - Ray

Lol people thinking if these can be resell or not before they buy. HAhah you're all reseller just admit it

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

SO THE RELEASE TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED IT IS NOW 3PM EST???.....IS THIS TRUE???
They aren't up there now, so its definitely not 12 pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom