Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

There's like no hype for the JBCs - I think the only people who know are the shoe store employees, Jumpman23 Twitter followers, and some of us here.

I'm here at HOH on 34th street and it's just me and 2 other people here. I can probably cop all of them if I had he money for it lol.

12 PM EST release on NDC folks. Don't freak out because you missed out on Eastbay.

Comets are the only ones that are hot, and they are just eh in person. I expected a lot more from these...

Originally Posted by eltouha

the tongues ruin both of these for me. too bright, and i'm not too keen on the circle logos.
Wow loved the reds until i realized the tongue is a completely different red then the actual shoe....fail

Waiting for Black/Green.  They will be my first pair of 2011s

Just saw these in person, not too shabby, but not the best color either. I had no desire to purchase them when I saw them.

So far, my ranking from best to worst of the 2011 that have released thus far:
1) Black/white
2) Blackouts
3) All star Blue
4) Comets
5) All Star Red
6) Orion JBC

7) Last but LEAST (I hate them) YOTR (Am I the only one that feels this way?)

Wow I'm the only one at the mall. I guess I could've just waited for 12 pm release. Oh well I'll get them now instead of later.

they look decent imo
ohwell.gif
 but its something i won't sleep so i'll pass
tired.gif

i'm just glad they made the shoes from the game available, now if I could grab some shorts I'd be set...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Wow I'm the only one at the mall. I guess I could've just waited for 12 pm release. Oh well I'll get them now instead of later.

Haha, no hype for 'em. Oh well, easy pick-up for people who want them. I think it's that price tag, man. $170 ain't gonna get people to bite on a new Jordan sig.

Hope this helps. They look pretty good in person. Just wish they would open the door so I can buy and leave lol.
although not great, this picture made me glad i didn't pass on the blue ones last night. easy purchase too, can't be mad at that.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Error on page

planned on doing this to one of my pairs.
I had the same idea Error. Let us know how it turns out.

^^^ yeah, i got two pairs of them just in case sumtin messes up. i may try to get it done by a professional or i may do it myself. ill hav to do some research on what and how to dye those fabrics tho.

I'm tempted to get the blue JBCs too, but I'm hoping they sit at the Seattle HoH so I can use the $30 off coupon.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Haha, no hype for 'em. Oh well, easy pick-up for people who want them. I think it's that price tag, man. $170 ain't gonna get people to bite on a new Jordan sig.
I just don't think a lot of people know about this release..

Yeah like I mentioned earlier, no one but Twitter followers and NT know about the release. Plus, it's a release two days before the BOR-doughs and a lot of people seem to be waiting on those.

I really like the shoe to begin with. Also I really like the cw. Was gonna buy the red ones but when I saw the blue ones too I think it made my decision. Man these are killing my wallet cause I didn't expect them at all. Was only gonna cop Bordeaux this week.

Back
Top Bottom