Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^^^AGREED!!! the old one just looks like they took the grey off the YOTR's and it looks out of place compared to the new ones green/black fade

I loved the color contrast of the grey to black to green.  I thought it really made them stand out as one of the few colorways that was really individual.  Not just faded patina leather and white/black upper.  

Looking at these id rather have black green foams. or black green penny 1s.  (no i was never going to play basketball in them that's why i own lebrons)

Honestly though, if you put the grey patina with black anywhere else on the shoe, the grey will look faded. I think it was out of place. I put the grey patina on my YOTR's next to my blackout 2011's, and it looked wack.

The heeltab should have been black or green. Not that white though.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Sting83659

Is eastbay getting the greens?
Originally Posted by justice4all2028

do we even have confirmation that eastbay will be getting all/some of these, or if they are a GR or limited?
I have not seen any information yet saying we will be receiving any of these shoes.  Due to this, I can also not tell if they are a limited or general release.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

anyone know if eastbay double box the 2011's?
We do not double box the Jordan 2011 shoes.  If you just order one pair of shoes, there is a very good chance they will be shipped in a bag.

EastbayRep - Ray
THATS SOME BS RIGHT THERE!!! 2011 BOX IS HUGE...HOW YALL GOING TO SHIP IN A CHEAP $%@ BAG??? BOUT TO CALL EASTBAY AND MAKE SURE MY COMETS ARENT SHIPPED N SOME BOOBOO BAG
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
$170 for a pair of shoes that come in a special box and they get shipped in a bag. Gotta love Eastbay.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

I have not seen any information yet saying we will be receiving any of these shoes.  Due to this, I can also not tell if they are a limited or general release.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

We do not double box the Jordan 2011 shoes.  If you just order one pair of shoes, there is a very good chance they will be shipped in a bag.

EastbayRep - Ray
THATS SOME BS RIGHT THERE!!! 2011 BOX IS HUGE...HOW YALL GOING TO SHIP IN A CHEAP $%@ BAG??? BOUT TO CALL EASTBAY AND MAKE SURE MY COMETS ARENT SHIPPED N SOME BOOBOO BAG
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
$170 for a pair of shoes that come in a special box and they get shipped in a bag. Gotta love Eastbay.
Thanks for your feedback, I have forward them on.  Calling in and complaining also helps, the more complaints we get, the more the people in charge of this need to take notice.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^^^AGREED!!! the old one just looks like they took the grey off the YOTR's and it looks out of place compared to the new ones green/black fade

I loved the color contrast of the grey to black to green.  I thought it really made them stand out as one of the few colorways that was really individual.  Not just faded patina leather and white/black upper.  

Looking at these id rather have black green foams. or black green penny 1s.  (no i was never going to play basketball in them that's why i own lebrons)

Honestly though, if you put the grey patina with black anywhere else on the shoe, the grey will look faded. I think it was out of place. I put the grey patina on my YOTR's next to my blackout 2011's, and it looked wack.

The heeltab should have been black or green. Not that white though.
I really liked that look though.  The grey looks rugid and original it stand out more.  I feel like all the other colorways make it look like a team jordan with all the basic color blocking.  To each his own and obviously i was in the minority or else JB would have kept them the way they were.  But I am gonna pass. 

images

mmmm

And props to eastbay rep ray.  Always gets criticized for stuff eastbay does that he doesn't control and comes trying to help the sneaker community.  We appreciate you man thanks

EastbayRep - Ray
i ordered the jbc 2011's last week and they are still in processing status since they are back-ordered until tomorrow. is there any possible option i have right now to request them be shipped double-boxed?
i'd really love to have the box arrive intact if possible and that seems unlikely if they are handled in a mere bag.
thanks

i too thank you for your continued diligence in answering all our queries and sharing your info. i greatly appreciate it and i'm certain most of the nt community does as well.

Wow the Adjustment on those 2 pairs of Electric Greens are unparallel. I wish JB was on the board to explain why the grey was changed to greenish black. I actually liked the grey ones because of the ability to wear grey with them and making the shoe "pop" but now the shoe is just going to look all black to me with a green sole.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

EastbayRep - Ray
i ordered the jbc 2011's last week and they are still in processing status since they are back-ordered until tomorrow. is there any possible option i have right now to request them be shipped double-boxed?
i'd really love to have the box arrive intact if possible and that seems unlikely if they are handled in a mere bag.
thanks

i too thank you for your continued diligence in answering all our queries and sharing your info. i greatly appreciate it and i'm certain most of the nt community does as well.
The best thing to do is call in and request to add the gift box option (extra $3.99) to your order.  Yes, this is not a good solution to this issue, but it will make sure your shoe gets shipped in a box and not a bag.  Depending on how you paid (PayPal or BML) for the order, you may need to supply a credit/debit card to pay for the gift box.

While on the phone, you may want to request a Supervisor to complain about shipping shoes in bags.

We are hoping to receive our shipment for the Orion Blue and Comet Red 2011's in soon.  Once I see that we have received the shipment, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

i agree it's not a good solution, but a solution nonetheless.
thanks for the suggestion, i certainly will ask to speak to a supervisor.

much appreciated, eastbay ray.

Any chance that the black/green pair from jumpman23.com pics could just be a sample?

Not feeling the new one at all.

Originally Posted by kingferic

Any chance that the black/green pair from jumpman23.com pics could just be a sample?

Not feeling the new one at all.

So if i order from marqueesole will i get the sample pair or the release pair??? anyone know??

Because now for 220 + shipping i would def get the sample pair.  Not only do i love them but they are even more original and we know how limited = cooler here on NT
laugh.gif

I got the all blacks from Eastbay and am going to pick them up tommorrow.

I really hope the 2011 box isn't to beat up from being shipped in only a bag.
eyes.gif

mad.gif

Just added the gift box feature to the purchase, $3.99. Plus lady on the phone says it will ship tomorow(comets). Box is to nice to have it come in all beat up. Thanks for the heads up eastbay ray about no double boxing! Would have been pretty dissapointed to see the box damaged.

WTH is wrong with ppl??? :

Guys am I missing something??? Is this cool down where youre at??? I think theyre customs, supposedly made with real swarovsky crystals, made by Key Customs. Current bid is over $500!!!

i too prefer the gray. nice contrast.

and i'm still not convinced that we won't get them as the release. i'm not saying we will, but it wouldn't be the first time Jordan released a sample pic, would it? i've sent a message to marqueesole to confirm the ones they're selling do indeed have the grey patina, but they haven't responded. gave the SKU to NDC today, but they said they didn't have any info. eastbay said on here they had no info. isn't that odd two weeks from release, esp when release date was just announced yesterday?

we live in the information age...so this information vacuum is FRUSTRATING!

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

Just added the gift box feature to the purchase, $3.99. Plus lady on the phone says it will ship tomorow(comets). Box is to nice to have it come in all beat up. Thanks for the heads up eastbay ray about no double boxing! Would have been pretty dissapointed to see the box damaged.
All of our phone agents go by the date listed in our ordering system with back-orders.  As with all back-orders, the date listed is an estimate on when we may receive our shipment and is subject to change.  We could receive our shipment tomorrow, but we could also not receive it.  I am keeping an eye on the shoes and will post an update in this thread once I see that we have received our shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

CALLED EASTBAY AND GOT THE GIFT BOX OPTION..
ohwell.gif

I FEEL THAT WE SHOULDNT PAY EXTRA FOR A BOX..BUT I GUESS THATS WHAT WE GOT TO DO IF YOU WANT YOUR PACKAGE CRISP...
pimp.gif

For those of you that had your lace strap snap, have you contacted Nike to get a replacement or anything? It hasn't happened to me yet, just curious what nike will say if it does.

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Mumbles

here's my two cents.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'm so glad I was able to get mine... (thanks to another NT, much appreciated)

I love mines too, havent rocked em yet but out of all my 2011's theyre def a fave

Back
Top Bottom