Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by darealjkid

I've contacted marqueesole and they told me they have the electric greens with the grey mudguard! I ordered a size 10. I'm not taking any chances on these. The grey mudguard is killing it. I should have them early next week. I'll post pics then.
I wonder if it is the lighting between the different pics. I remember on release day asking around stores about which colorways they received (white/black, white/red, white/blue) and I had one store tell me they got a gray pair. For some reason he thought the white/black looked more white/gray. I haven't gotten around to getting a white/black pair yet, but I know the red on the white/red pair looks darker in person than in some pics.

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by darealjkid

I've contacted marqueesole and they told me they have the electric greens with the grey mudguard! I ordered a size 10. I'm not taking any chances on these. The grey mudguard is killing it. I should have them early next week. I'll post pics then.
I wonder if it is the lighting between the different pics. I remember on release day asking around stores about which colorways they received (white/black, white/red, white/blue) and I had one store tell me they got a gray pair. For some reason he thought the white/black looked more white/gray. I haven't gotten around to getting a white/black pair yet, but I know the red on the white/red pair looks darker in person than in some pics.

good point in that the white/blacks (and other colorways) look different in various lightings due to the nature of the patina leather, BUT...i don't see how that could account for the difference b/w the ones on marqueesole and the ones on the JB website. they are vastly different.

i'm glad marqueesole resonds to somebody's communications! they still haven't responded to me.

I received my tracking from Eastbay a little after noon for my JBC Black/Comet Red sz 11
pimp.gif
 should be here next Wednesday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ uh, YEAH! instead of spendin your time braggin, bag em!
there is nothing to brag about if i'm not buying them 
roll.gif

been spending too much cash on kicks

if i could pay in cash i would have copped 

gotta give my cc a break 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Then post info about where to get them for $120 if you're going to be a d bag about it.
figure it out yourself  typical niketalker 

like the fellow said below you thats my schtick 

is this the Seinfeld episode when he cant find deals on niketalk ?

when i ask i dont get help 

there is no reason to look out for anyone if your going to "get bent" when i post right

so dont expect it 

BTW i aint cop em because there too much coming out 

plus there was only one size at $120.00

Damn Eastbay cancelled my Comet Red's. I been lookin forward to those for the last 2 weeks. Guess that's what I get for not just goin to NDC
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Damn Eastbay cancelled my Comet Red's. I been lookin forward to those for the last 2 weeks. Guess that's what I get for not just goin to NDC
frown.gif

SAME THING WITH MY ORDER FAM......
mad.gif
  A BIG FU TO EASTBAY!!!!!

thnx eastbay rep ray, but i already got both my tracking numbers. but thnx anyway your offers to help kinda makes up for the crappy service i got earlier.... but thnx anyway.
160jordansdeep wrote: i ask i dont get help 
there is no reason to look out for anyone if your going to "get bent" when i post right

dude u your at a sneaker community. if you were lookng for shoes that sold out were your at n sum1 posted a site for tge whole forum, would you take advantage.....yes u would (stop being a hypocrite). but is that not a hook up, cuz they didnt pm u directly?

when the cg xi were sold out i posted a link to a fsr 2weeks later. i coulda bought them up but i decided to post them.....i neva got pm's or assists. i did it jus cuz it will come back around. and dont u know, some one hip'd me to the all star 2011s via post.

OK Sheen. Stop...pointless.   Leave the thread for info instead of meaningless boasts...you're just upsetting the natives.  I'm done.  
Now...anyone confirmed the 3 cw's for 4/30 are to be released where online?  I really like the grey/red/white one so am curious...??

Incidentally, for anyone on the fence on the royal blue all star colorway...it is my favorite...it really pops more than any other.   A great looking shoe.  Old guy here (37) and I haven't bought a signature J since the 17.  I still ball though and they are unreal for comfort and performance in my opinion.  Too bad I haven't touched the rim in MANY years.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

WTH is wrong with ppl??? :

Guys am I missing something??? Is this cool down where youre at??? I think theyre customs, supposedly made with real swarovsky crystals, made by Key Customs. Current bid is over $500!!!

When did JB come out with the chicken pox special edition shoes??!?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by optimusp517

So much for a gift box here...

These gift box are HUGE! Don't they have smaller ones. I called in to get my refund on the gift box, but to get a pair of sz 11 shoe in such a big box makes no sense. I wouldn't even want to use it to give it as a gift since it's so HUGE.
Due to the Jordan 2011 shoe boxes being such an odd shaped box, it appears that gift box is the smallest one we have that will fit them.  How is your Jordan 2011 shoe box?  Is it in good shape? 

Originally Posted by Error on page

btw
maggi told me that shipments are already on the truck and they are just
waiting for the tracking numbers. so i couldnt get a gift box if i
wanted too. and is that the giftbox, just a regular box nothing fancy
smh. its always somehing, as if $170 shoes wasnt enuff.
I just checked our system and we did end up receiving our shipment in for both the Comet Red and Orion Blue colorways.  Most orders should be shipping out later tonight.  If you want me to check on your order, just send us a private message.

Yes, the gift box is nothing fancy, but it is better than a bag. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Are the black/green 2011's going to be released on eastbay.com Ray ?
I can not find any information yet on this colorway or the other two colorways that are suppose to release on 4/30/11.  If anything comes up, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Actually Eastbay Ray that was the box used to package ONLY one pair of Playoff 13s a while ago so I don't know what in the world is going on, but I just wanted a small box for a gift box.

thnx eastbay rep ray, but i already got both my tracking numbers. but thnx anyway your offers to help kinda makes up for the crappy service i got earlier.... but thnx anyway.

dude u your at a sneaker community. if you were lookng for shoes that sold out were your at n sum1 posted a site for tge whole forum, would you take advantage.....yes u would (stop being a hypocrite). but is that not a hook up, cuz they didnt pm u directly?

when the cg xi were sold out i posted a link to a fsr 2weeks later. i coulda bought them up but i decided to post them.....i neva got pm's or assists. i did it jus cuz it will come back around. and dont u know, some one hip'd me to the all star 2011s via post.
dude who cares 
plus this is not my "sneaker community" or "the sneaker game" or what ever other silliness your want to call it 
i love being on NT but your talking it a bit too far its like calling rap music the "hip hop community"

this is a community of spending money 

thats it 

i posted a few weeks ago in last month's outlet post about a store that had black/red 6's for less then $70.00 shipped with taxes

wish i kept that info to myself and got a few more pairs but i did not 

relax 

as i said there was only one pair and i am pretty sure the both of you that are crying about this dont live in the same state as me since the store with the 2011 does not ship 

It's odd because no one has any kind of confirmation as to what pairs they will be getting for the 4/30 releases. HOH/NDC couldn't confirm these at all. I wonder if they're all a QS. Ugh....

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

frown.gif
SAME THING WITH MY ORDER FAM......
mad.gif
  A BIG FU TO EASTBAY!!!!!
I am sorry to hear your orders got canceled. Send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can look over your orders.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

So much for a gift box here...

These gift box are HUGE! Don't they have smaller ones. I called in to get my refund on the gift box, but to get a pair of sz 11 shoe in such a big box makes no sense. I wouldn't even want to use it to give it as a gift since it's so HUGE.
Due to the Jordan 2011 shoe boxes being such an odd shaped box, it appears that gift box is the smallest one we have that will fit them.  How is your Jordan 2011 shoe box?  Is it in good shape?

EastbayRep - Ray
Actually Eastbay Ray that was the box used to package ONLY one pair of Playoff 13s a while ago so I don't know what in the world is going on, but I just wanted a small box for a gift box.
Oh, that is strange.  It is possible that the smaller gift boxes ran out, so the person packaging your shoe grabbed the next smallest gift box, which was huge.

EastbayRep - Ray

dude who cares 
plus this is not my "sneaker community" or "the sneaker game" or what ever other silliness your want to call it 
i love being on NT but your talking it a bit too far its like calling rap music the "hip hop community"

thats it 

i posted a few weeks ago in last month's outlet post about a store that had black/red 6's for less then $70.00 shipped with taxes

relax 

as i said there was only one pair and i am pretty sure the both of you that are crying about this dont live in the same state as me since the store with the 2011 does not ship 

lmao, u try'n to hard. u do care, cuz u know how most feel but u still respond. y didnt u just say were it was and and keep it moving, u ended up explain'n anyways.

smh look up the words "community" and "game" lol. "rap music" wut? lol u have no idea wut your talkn bout.

it aint no big thing, u cool i guess. jus dont see the need to rub wut u can get into peoples faces.

im currently in a small market for shoes. but for the record if i could help any1 with anything i would.

dude who cares 

thats it 

relax 

lmao, u try'n to hard. u do care, cuz u know how most feel but u still respond. y didnt u just say were it was and and keep it moving, u ended up explain'n anyways.

smh look up the words "community" and "game" lol. "rap music" wut? lol u have no idea wut your talkn bout.

it aint no big thing, u cool i guess. jus dont see the need to rub wut u can get into peoples faces.

im currently in a small market for shoes. but for the record if i could help any1 with anything i would.
if i iz try'n 2 hard why you keep goin wit it
u right lil homiez why you care 2 answerz  cuz you should take yo own advise and stopz answerz me backz 

i aint rubz nothin in no onez facez lil manz 

iz youz talkin likez youz typez 

if notz da hipz hopz communityz gotz youz by da ballz 

In English 

lets get back to the jordan 2011 ok 

edit.

shout out to the dude that posted the restock info on ndc.

btw they turn yellow as fast as the the retros it seems. didnt clean dime size dirt off over night n now its a yellow spot.

I was surprised to find both colors of the JBC 2011 at HOH North Riverside in my size 11.5. I ended up getting the Comet Red and was able to use the $30 VIP coupon also. They seem to have plenty of sizes of both colors.

The red joints are real nice...Is it still possible to purchase these anywhere?? Also...Have any colorways gone on sale yet???

Originally Posted by ruger04

Originally Posted by DRO3000

WTH is wrong with ppl??? :

Guys am I missing something??? Is this cool down where youre at??? I think theyre customs, supposedly made with real swarovsky crystals, made by Key Customs. Current bid is over $500!!!

When did JB come out with the chicken pox special edition shoes??!?

barf

Back
Top Bottom