Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

They're nice but they don't count to me. I'd like to see a true black/red colorway. Something that MJ himself would wear in the playoffs!

comparing them to flu games
air-jordan-xii-12-flu-game.jpg

aj-2011-jordan-brand-classic-2.jpg

i guess they could've used a tongue black out.

or would you have liked to see an official one like this?
Air-Jordan-26-Black-Varsity-Red-Black-Logo-Sole.jpg

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Really nice in person. Might have to go back and pickup the black neons
I think out of the warrior pack these are the best.

If the green pair would have kept the gray though they would have been the best.

Originally Posted by eltouha

comparing them to flu games
air-jordan-xii-12-flu-game.jpg

aj-2011-jordan-brand-classic-2.jpg

i guess they could've used a tongue black out.

or would you have liked to see an official one like this?

Nice Comparison. I dont own any 2011s but i heard they have real leather and are great in quality compared to other releases. i felt like they felt a little cheap, how you feel about the quality and performance of the shoe though?

Is the general consensus that these fit true to size? I'm trying to decide between 10 and 10.5, but I feel like most J's (at least retros) have been fitting a 1/2 size big. I wear 10 in VIs, VIIs, and XIs but 10.5 in pretty much everything else and Nike in general.

Any input? Thanks in advance.

I agree with IJAPINO... If the shoe was all black but make the leather a black to red fade vice the red to black with the mid sole being white and soles being a cherry red clear sole!!!!

Originally Posted by jcliz

Is the general consensus that these fit true to size? I'm trying to decide between 10 and 10.5, but I feel like most J's (at least retros) have been fitting a 1/2 size big. I wear 10 in VIs, VIIs, and XIs but 10.5 in pretty much everything else and Nike in general.

Any input? Thanks in advance.

im wearing sz10.5 for VI and VII, for other Js im wearing sz11.
my 2011 fells better in 10.5..so i think u will fit better in a sz10. try them on in store if u could man..

WHITE/BLACK pair now $139 on eastbay/FTL.....but they still have the exclusion for discounts on them....smdh

Originally Posted by ijapino

They're nice but they don't count to me. I'd like to see a true black/red colorway. Something that MJ himself would wear in the playoffs!

Exactly. Bingo. Yeszir. Dead a**. Word. Fada fosho. Those fakes are the winning combination but it breaks my heart see it that form first... Damn.

Originally Posted by Gink

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Originally Posted by eltouha

is this PS or sample?
i already have my white/black but this was is just 
pimp.gif

FAKE.

3b5360a76e35b306202080ebae3cceacc5a6f6ae_r.gif

They're all over ebay
mad.gif

i not even gonna lie thats a great looking fake 
this is the first time i would consider buying a fake shoe 

this color way needs to be made for the 2011's

those bred fakes man those look really nice JB needs a bred colorway to that effect ! So far i've got blue all stars and all black ...most comfortable Jay to date !

so i was thinking of waiting it out to see this shoe at outlets, but they are getting tempting. what are the yotrs going for? thinking of getting the gred/reds

^^^ YOTRs are going for $300-$400. a few folks say they've gotten them in the mid-upper $200s on ebay lately, as more colorways keep dropping.

Back
Top Bottom