Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

001ktv.jpg

This is the nicest I've seen them look
Agreed, but can someone with this version please take pics with the green laces.  This is news to me, I didnt know they had extra laces?!?!?! 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Magic1978

001ktv.jpg

This is the nicest I've seen them look
Agreed, but can someone with this version please take pics with the green laces.  This is news to me, I didnt know they had extra laces?!?!?! 

All three of the new colorways have the extra laces with them. 

Decided to wear these today.  Very comfortable. I was not sure about the green fade when the pictures first appeared, but after seeing them in person the green on the grey is not as prominent as it appeared in the pics.

001one.jpg

I never liked these at all until this pic
laugh.gif
Kinda reminds me of the Kryptonates. I feel like this is the most well done out of the three funky colorways, the other ones just look awkward imo. 

The fact they have an extra set of laces is pretty cool.

I found some pics of the black/green with the green laces

I like em a lot more with the green laces

^^^^                                                               ^^^^
9d41616bbc2282a8cabad6ed399fe54b0e2e823d_r.jpg

the rumors of these being on nikeID this fall/winter have really died down. i received confirmation from a European source a while back. anybody got info? 

i first hated on this shoe

but i gotta say this is one of the better yearly jordans in the past 10 years

its up there with the jordan 20's 21's and 23's 16's 17's
i got 4 colorways of the 2011 and like them all 

the warrior packs is a def step up on the colorway but do these feel better to hoop in then what nike has out? (hyperfuse, kobes, lbjs etc.)?

so is the 9th still a good date for the release of the greens, or did they push it back again?  also we still haven't heard if eastbay, or anyone else, who will be selling them

I'll be pretty disappointed if they don't release a black/red colorway. It's only fitting.

^^^ was the red JBC not to your liking?

FYI, sneakerhead has the greens and blues from the warrior pack up for $169. i know uptempoair has had them for the same price for a while now, but a lot of sizes are long gone.

Back
Top Bottom