Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ YOTRs are going for $300-$400. a few folks say they've gotten them in the mid-upper $200s on ebay lately, as more colorways keep dropping.

i got my pair for $291.00 at the start of may
glad i got them 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Is it just me or are these Air Jordans awesome to hoop in ?

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.
It's not only you. I tried them on recently to do some shoot arounds and later some 1on1
outdoor, they are super light, very comfy and yet offers good stability.

I was playing with the air max insoles as my game is not fast anymore anyway.

I heard that the zoom insoles are not only stiffer but offers better reaction times

for players who rely much on the quick steps.

Had a bit of an issue with my Black Patents. Insole wasn't quite right, glued them down, great for playing now.

Still looking for the red/grey pair for a decent price. I'm sure prices on ebay will drop after the release.

I've been itching to grab a pair of 2011s. I've looked at the white/blacks and the charcoals....but I keep passing. Now after seeing the pics on here for those Neon greens, I went to eBay and copped for $155 shipped.

Originally Posted by Sting83659

So is eastbay getting the greens on Thursday or what?
It doesn't look like we are right now.  There's no information saying we are.  But it might not hurt to check with us over the next couple of days.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by ijapino

Is Eastbay getting any of the Warrior pack colors grey/red or orion/grey?

Same as the greens, we don't look to be at this time, but I'd recommend at least having a look once more over the next couple days.

EastbayRep - Ryan

This warrior pack has been a fail of a release for Jb. Im a big fan of the AJ 2011 but there was this release was a mess and I lost my desire to cop these. I dont care that theyre limited either

i am SO MAD that jordan brand took these off of wade and he is wearing the DUMB fly wade for the finals...especially since wade is playing so well. if they win a championship, i hope JB gives us a championship colorway(or mvp colorway). i swear, the people who work there aren't too bright.

really great model, but dumb how they are handling the shoe and the colorways. no wonder why new jordan models don't do very well.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i am SO MAD that jordan brand took these off of wade and he is wearing the DUMB fly wade for the finals...especially since wade is playing so well. if they win a championship, i hope JB gives us a championship colorway(or mvp colorway). i swear, the people who work there aren't too bright.

really great model, but dumb how they are handling the shoe and the colorways. no wonder why new jordan models don't do very well.
mad.gif
Couldn't have said it any better. I thought I was the only one that thought this...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

mad.gif

LOLZ!  Wade is a dirty player he hurt Rajon Rondo. He should be suspended the whole rest of the playoffs! That injury cost Boston to lose . Wade looks like Freaky Zeekey from the Diplomats.

Back
Top Bottom