Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

MJ's birthday is February 17, and this is the month that early filers start receiving income tax checks.
From a business standpoint, you won't see the release date changing anytime soon.

Those income tax checks have not helped these move in years past. They NEED to be released earlier in the season, but it's all good. As long as I get my launch color i'll be good.

i havent posted in a min. but i still keep checking into this thread hoping to see a pic or sample and still nothing ???? by december we always have seen some kind of pic of the new sig.....

A Jordan Team Elite / Jordan XVI Fusion was never on my "want" list.
No thanks.

...but your presentation is nice.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Let me know what you guys think

i think it looks like garbage
roll.gif
keep pushing you"ll get it. but if it looks like garbage then it must look like recent jb
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am actually impressed that their are still no pics.
I'm not. The last two have been so bad that no one is asking for them. At this point I think everyone wants it to be a surprise so that maybe you might actually want it.

I'm sure there are pics out there, it's just that the demand isn't there. I hope someone in the "know" hits us with pics soon though. I loved the 2010. I'm looking forward to seeing what Tinker had in store for the 2011.

if the design is good everyone will want it , not becus they cuffed the pics till the last miinute...

I was one of the last people to grab the AJ2010s , love then to DEATH! The day I bought them the owner of the sneaker shop showed me an e mail he got from a Nike rep , & it was a cgi rendering of the 2011, I asked him if I could take a pic of the screan & he said no. It was a bunch of cgi renderings of the layers of the shoe. It was pretty basic look as far as design is concerned. But I am sure the final product is gonna be way hottor. I can draw it from memory. The whole front half of the shoe looked like a one piece material with this strange "triangle & circle" perfs , it wasn't a consistant pattern , it was a random pattern. I don't think the final product is gonna have that perf but that's just a guess. The sole seened to be transparent with a big outrigger on the lateral side of the forefoot. & it had the classic Tinker move of extending the outsole on the toe towards the medial side . Looked cool , I trust Tinker , so I am actually lookin forward to seeing these. Tinker said in a Q&A that they are already half way done the aj2012. If you want me to draw you a pic of what I seen hit me up on twitter @damico3000

i dont know why jordan loves corny little designs with dots, they need to stick to smooth lines, good materials, and fire colorways

gagging to see a pic. you guys should see the rubbish being called "air jordan 2011" on fake sites. ew.

Originally Posted by eltouha

gagging to see a pic. you guys should see the rubbish being called "air jordan 2011" on fake sites. ew.
Lol, the III, IV, V, VI fusion garbage? I doubt that's the 2011. It's prob just another fusion that will be released though.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

i dont know why jordan loves corny little designs with dots, they need to stick to smooth lines, good materials, and fire colorways

*Sigh*
Still no pics huh?
I don't even know why I check this thread anymore.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

*Sigh*
Still no pics huh?
I don't even know why I check this thread anymore.

seriously dude, i've been waiting to see some pics now for a while.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

^

As bad as this sounds I think it's due to them dropping the linear numbering. I'm glad they finished it on 23, but you know that if they kept going with 24,25 and so on instead of this 2Kcrap more people would be into these. Just my .02

Incorrect 100%
Well for me at least it did. It kind of killed any connection any of the shoes actually had to the man for me. If it's a 24 or 25 it still feels like a flagship shoe to me.
losing the numbering is definitely the reason. people think that because it ended at 23 that they are done collecting. they dont realize 2k9-2k12 is apart of the signature collection as well. i actually thought they were going to keep the numbering going and go all the way to 45 (jordans number when he returned after retiring) i bet JB would be doing a lot better if they went to 45 and explained the reasoning behind it. the 2k's seem to go into the team jordan/fusion/hybrid category and i think it's a fail.

Back
Top Bottom