Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by mwright889

Yeah i was thinking the same thing teller. Called the footlock and Finish line in my area and they said they are not even getting them in. Thankfully the DTLR is.

did those stores get large orders of the other 2011's?

Im not sure how many pairs they got but i know footlocker still has the white and black, i was kinda suprised that they are getting no pairs.

so what happened to the blackouts being a gr
eyes.gif

I know my local HOH didn't get many pairs of them. They got way less than the other 2011's. Knowing them though, they might get a restock in a week or so. It's always been the case with most shoes that drop.

Scooped up my pairs already. Just gotta wait for them to come in...

Originally Posted by edunpeal

eyes.gif
Nike labeling them "Limited GR" like every release this year. Trying to bank on the hype. They're up on Nike.com right now. Easy cop for anyone that wants them.

Yea I'm gonna end up copping these eventually.
Cat's aren't really feeling these for what reason I just don't know.
Will get them later at my local mom and pop store probably on discount.
They still have the asg there when I went by there tuesday.

Ill be up bright and early to cop my pairs from the mall. Will post pics as soon as I get home.......I CANT WAIT, I have a feeling this is gonna be my fave sneaker for a while.

Only one spot got these around my way...and the store that happens to have them has the most shadiest employees on earth...so might have to raise hell tomorrow morning to get my pair

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by edunpeal

eyes.gif
Nike labeling them "Limited GR" like every release this year. Trying to bank on the hype. They're up on Nike.com right now. Easy cop for anyone that wants them.

true
ohwell.gif
i saw that also, eastbay and NDC has fsr on these
grin.gif

Wow, I was amped to get up and go get them from my local spot, figuring these would sell out quick like almost all Black/Red jordan releases in this area (DMV).

But this thread is DEAD today. On my way to my spot down the street, I have a feeling these may still be sold out around here despite the lack of online excitment.

Just coped my pair in the dmv. They look better in person. I can't believe how dead this thread is as well.

gonna head out to the local mall today to check these out
ohwell.gif
 dunno it i want to wait awhile on these till i can use my discounts
grin.gif

@mwright - my sports zone didn't even get them, I'll head up to the mall later to grab them. I considered waiting until the price goes down, but I know they'll sell out of my size by then. Only way I don't cop today is if I can get the white/blacks for 100 AND the blackouts are plentiful.

How long before the actual release does Marqueesole get shoes? I'm just trying to estimate the RD for the Red/Grey 2011...best Jordan colorway of the past 3 years

Grabbed mine last night from Eastbay. Thought there would be a few pics of cats picking these up this morning. Thinking I should have just gone to the mall.

Stop by the mall as I said I was gonna and I think I was the only dude there to get them. The store was packed but where Im at J's arent a big deal, and thats fine by me LOL. I copped two cuz Im a big fan of the 2011 and this CW is deadly. I kinda wish they used the blue from the space jam XI's instead of the silver lining and Jumpman but the silver still works for me. Only other complaint, and I think someone else mentioned this in the thread earlier was the use of nubuck/suede (I dunno the diff dont care really lol) instead of leather. Overall, I love it, and Im hoping theres more CW's to come.

Heres the pics (i never put a name tag but some of you will recognize my pics from the kobe thread lol, theyre mine promise!)

Might take the group shot with all my 2011's later
smile.gif

They just did a close up on both teams 2011's. Oak Hill's makeup is like the ASG, except the detail on the red leather is yellow.

Montrose's white/green pair looks like the one in the SC article.

Back
Top Bottom