Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by edunpeal

fsr on NDC for those who want these
ohwell.gif
 easy pass for me
tired.gif

still showing FSR.

Originally Posted by arff23

I thought I had mine, but right when I placed the order it said out of stock...

i got the same thing it shows it's there but when u tried to confirm order it says out of stock

Originally Posted by wkej

i got the same thing it shows it's there but when u tried to confirm order it says out of stock
Yeah usually they still show a FSR even when they sold out.

try ordering over the phone. maybe the site is acting up.
800-806-6453

Originally Posted by zyr12

i got mine with no problems
grin.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

Yeah I don't think they can update stock in real time on a release. Hate when that happens. Gets your hopes up.

I'm interested to see if anyone can shed some info on size runs stores got once this is over with. So far someone mentioned getting the only size 8s at their HoHs and the size 11.5 and 12 seemed to go in minutes on N.com.

I ended up ordering comets size 10 but i need size 12 i hope i'll be able to sell it and get my size from resellers

FYI:

The Black/White colorway has been reduced to $139.98 at Finishline.com

With coupon code APRUN20 you can reduce them further to $119.98.

Was able to get a pair of the black/comet red at HOH Lakewood, only me and one other person were there to get them. In person, the lighter shade of red on the tongue isn't that bad.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

I just canceled my order on EastBay if anyone needs 11.5 in either colorway.
I think this will happen frequently as people secure there pairs in person before the 4/22 back order ship date on Eastbay. For those of you with no HoH that missed out on the websites, I would keep an eye on that.

Originally Posted by Dc30

99c257a69eeaf71575e9fdcde351f93849187e7.jpg

Just copped both pairs of the JBC's at HoH in Willowbrook Mall with ease...however, they had almost no stock of them. Walked in, got the ONLY pair of each in my size, and another cat was getting them as well, and they took the display pairs down...oh well...Good luck to the rest of you looking to cop!

I dig the shoe and the colors, along with the upcoming CW's. I'm just excited about the 2011...shoot me...and my wallet!!

Beautiful! Those Comets are too dope. Nice pickup!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some mixed results on these. This thread was pretty dead for a QS leading up to the release and it sounds like there were no crowds at all at HoHs. Yet the popular sizes on Eastbay and the size run on N.com went pretty quick (relative to the quiet hype). I'm curious to see how many pairs actually released overall and in the future people may be mad they slept on these or didn't even know about them.

I think the Thursday release had everyone a little confused?  And to top it off the Bordeaux's release this weekend. 

Originally Posted by joekamel

Some mixed results on these. This thread was pretty dead for a QS leading up to the release and it sounds like there were no crowds at all at HoHs. Yet the popular sizes on Eastbay and the size run on N.com went pretty quick (relative to the quiet hype). I'm curious to see how many pairs actually released overall and in the future people may be mad they slept on these or didn't even know about them.

I think that's the reason why these still might be sitting at HoHs, but once the word gets out that it's limited and the game is on Saturday the hype will def. grow like wildfire.

HoH in Dallas still had some but odd sizes, Eastbay and Nike both sold out extremely fast I read.  How limited were these actually? Eastbay also said they won't start shipping till 22nd?  Comets look great but wish the tongue was black.

Back
Top Bottom