Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Have Niketowns released shoes "early" because they never got the memo of the date change? Niketown still tellin me they will release tomorrow.

Thanks for the input guys. I really like these but spending $170 is pretty high for any sneaker I plan to ball in.

larzhin wrote:They don't ship 'em 2011's backordered. But I got a couple pair white/red 2011's shipped to London a couple weeks ago. Which is great... until I found out I owe UPS £103 for customs/fees
sick.gif
. Will probably ship 'em to my cousins in the US next ime.

U should always check nike.uk before ordering from the states, the UK prices on jordans are cheapest in the world and as you found out on eastbay youll always get hit for customs tax. I wouldnt mind paying that on some limited kicks but they have BS policy on shipping limited kicks international so ill never use them when i can get kicks from the UK for the same money and NDC UK usually dont sell out as quick.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by civicex

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Are they worth retail price?

if you could get the 2011's for $140.00 or under i would buy em 
thought i aint gonna lie i paid $291.00 for the YOTR 2011's off ebay last night 

originally i was not crazy on this shoe but its very comfy and below retail its a good deal 
You caved huh?!?!?!  Congrats on the pick up, I love my rabbits and all my 2011's

Niketown Ny

I called Niketown Ny and the guy in the Jordan section said all 3 colorways are releasing tomorrow. If they dont come out I might just use the Footlocker coupon and cop the white/black or a 2nd pair of white/red.

I wonder which version of the black/greens will we get and if the change has anything to do with the delay?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

larzhin wrote:They don't ship 'em 2011's backordered. But I got a couple pair white/red 2011's shipped to London a couple weeks ago. Which is great... until I found out I owe UPS £103 for customs/fees
sick.gif
. Will probably ship 'em to my cousins in the US next ime.
U should always check nike.uk before ordering from the states, the UK prices on jordans are cheapest in the world and as you found out on eastbay youll always get hit for customs tax. I wouldnt mind paying that on some limited kicks but they have BS policy on shipping limited kicks international so ill never use them when i can get kicks from the UK for the same money and NDC UK usually dont sell out as quick.

Yah of course I get mine from NDC UK if I can, but these white/red 2011's weren't and I wanted them bad... 

I was wondering.. can you really feel the airbag in the explosive midsole?

If you can, reference it to the 2001 Jordan XI's which have an airsole you can literally feel when walking/hooping, unlike the CDP XI Mold (DMP Bred, 09 SJ, 10 CG) where the air cushioning is barely there.

I was wondering.. can you really feel the airbag in the explosive midsole?

If you can, reference it to the 2001 Jordan XI's which have an airsole you can literally feel when walking/hooping, unlike the CDP XI Mold (DMP Bred, 09 SJ, 10 CG) where the air cushioning is barely there.

Its really there. I'd recommend anyone who hasn't tried these on yet to go ahead and do so. You can really feel the difference between the two soles, and feel the air and zoom in the two different soles. Also, the air bag in these is much more supportive than any XI that ever released. I've had the OGs, 01's, CDP, SJ, CG. This air sole is leaps and bounds more supportive.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I wonder which version of the black/greens will we get and if the change has anything to do with the delay?

Yeah, I noticed there was the gray leather version, then the green. Hopefully it's the green!

The Tech Grey/Orion Blue is different as well. The original pics the midsole is white and the newer pics from JB the midsole looks tech grey.

airjordan2011techgreybl.jpg

The Tech Grey/Orion Blue is different as well. The original pics the midsole is white and the newer pics from JB the midsole looks tech grey.

i knew something was fishy with that dull leather glad JB is pushing the quality on these

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

could it be the lighting when the pic was taken?

airjordan2011jordanbran.jpg

Both of these pics are from the JB website and you can tell the same lighting was used for both.  I could be wrong, but there looks to be a difference.

Just ordered the comet from eastbay yesterday and got a shipping confirmation later that day. Let's see how the packaging turns out to be...

yeah in those 2 pics from JB its different for sure...wonder if they did a color change at the last minute?

Both of these pics are from the JB website and you can tell the same lighting was used for both.  I could be wrong, but there looks to be a difference.

I think some of you guys might be a little confused.  There are two different 2011's that have Orion Blue in them.  That bottom shoe is the Orion from the Jordan Brand Classic pack that was released on 4/14.  The top shoe is the one that will release on 5/21.

Originally Posted by OneSole

I think some of you guys might be a little confused.  There are two different 2011's that have Orion Blue in them.  That bottom shoe is the Orion from the Jordan Brand Classic pack that was released on 4/14.  The top shoe is the one that will release on 5/21.

No one is confused....if you followed the conversation we were comparing the white v/s grey midsole and the lighting used. I'm pretty sure nobody has stated that these shoes are the same, only the lighting and source are similar.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on these. Are they worth retail price?

originally i was not crazy on this shoe but its very comfy and below retail its a good deal 
You caved huh?!?!?!  Congrats on the pick up, I love my rabbits and all my 2011's

yeah i gave in 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Will eastbay ship any of the new 2011 colorways international ? There seems to be different rules on eastbay for JB shoes getting shipped overseas! They dont ship backordered 2011s but you can order as many backordered adidas shoes as you like
eyes.gif
Typically, backorders, regardless of the product, are not able to be shipped internationally.  There are no international shipping restrictions on the 2011s at this time outside of this, so as long as you are able to get your order through while they are in stock or ship to a U.S. address, you should be able to place an order for them.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by DRO3000

yeah i gave in 
laugh.gif

I know youve said repeatedly that theyre great but maybe not worth the $170 price tag but Im guessing that youre opinion on that is changing too?!?!?!  I mean its a killer sneaker, maybe not at first glance but when you have em on your feet or even in your hands, its a different story than looking at pics...........IMO the Jordan 2011 is the most underrated sneaker released this year, by that I mean, while the Lebron and Kobe line are doing really well, JB gave us Jordanheads the best sig since the XX3 (or even earlier for me), and it may not receive the "hype" that the other lines received, but it stands up to the comp very well......I love the Jordan XI (my fave after the VI's) and I cant deny how much the 2011 resembles a new version of a classic.   Blk/white OG CW is gonna go down as a classic, especially if that Patina leather ages as well as I think it will.  Everyones pair of Blk/White look different thanks to the custom looking finish on the Patina, and the YOTR's are just a work of art.......2011 YOTR>>>>>>Jordan VII YOTR hands down!!!

Jordan 2011 most definetly a work of art, anyone have any detailed pictures of the zoom and air max midsoles very interested in them, ordered the shoes today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom