Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

The white/blue pair looks like something Michael could have worn during his Wizard years..

Michael never played for the Wizards.  
wink.gif

What do you mean?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

The white/blue pair looks like something Michael could have worn during his Wizard years..

Michael never played for the Wizards.  
wink.gif

What do you mean?

haha I was just kiddin... I try not to remember the Washington days... MJ wearin anything not white/red black/red is just too weird for me. 

Since the 13's I have only copped the 14's, 16's, and 23's (wish I could have gotten an all red 21 though)...2011 bout to be next. I really like this model.

This shoe is bad @@@. I'm Sold. No it's not the XX3 but it's better than the 09' and 10'. That white and red joint sold me. 

Just checking this thread again, and WOW that video has completely sold me on the 2011s

Im hoping those white/red and white/blue arent regional releases

These are hot, nice and simple and the new CW's are dope. if Mike was rockin' this shoe back in the day everyone would love it. The only downside that these have is the high price tag that will come with them but I'm sure they'll be comfortable as $&%* and hold up well on the court

I was skeptical at first but after seeing some of the newer pics, they're official. I just hope JB isn't charging anywhere between $170 - $200 for these. I'll pass if that's the case.

these are by far the best jordans I've seen in years.
2010 was bad. real wack. but these are just awesome.
for the first time in years I actually am excited to see
these drop. will definitely cop when they go on sale (if)
might cop the all black/red ones with the icy sole retail.
damn.
that one is hot. this shoe is legit!

Back
Top Bottom