Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

only 87 pages of hype for this shoe, hopefully this is a good sign. Granted these arent a GR, but fingers crossed.
That's what I said about the Bin Vs... only to find out it was quiet cause people were already campin.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

+1 joekamel

I actually buy from a mom and pop that gives me discounts, doesn't rape me. I got my white/blues for retail and early cuz of the good relationship.

I go to FTL/HOH expecting to pay retail, not reseller prices. That is wrong on so many levels. I don't even know how a retailers POS system allows them to charge more than MSRP. It's obviously a scam or a way for them to secure shoes for themselves.

They say cash only and pocket the remainder... I'd report to corporate in an instant and get douche fired

So I hear that there are people camping out at NT downtown (Chicago).. I'm going to the club tonight so imma drive pass and see if its true lol..

I'm glad y'all are feelin' me on this one. I was contemplating calling Nike on him b/c he's been doing it for year's and no one has ever done anything. If not checked, this could easily happen again with Bordeaux's and Concords. I've been a sneakerhead for almost 2 decades and there is no reason why I should not have the opportunity to get the limited joints, when my city finally gets a HoH, without HAVING TO pay outrageous markup prices; due to a shady manager. When CDPs (11s & 6s) came out, He told me if I wanted them, I would have to wait in line like everybody else, which I didn't mind. I was the 3rd person in line abd he told me he ha sold out of 12s wen i heard the customers b4 me and none of them bought 12s. Then as I was leaving the store, I overhead him telling the guy behind me "it's gonna be $450 if you want that size b/c it's my own pair". When the guy left, I asked him what size he bought and it was a 12. Funny thing is the shady manager wears a 14. @Prostaffer - the POS doesn't allow him to mark it up over MSRP. He pockets the difference. Always has.

Originally Posted by DIMEZ10

I'm glad y'all are feelin' me on this one. I was contemplating calling Nike on him b/c he's been doing it for year's and no one has ever done anything. If not checked, this could easily happen again with Bordeaux's and Concords. I've been a sneakerhead for almost 2 decades and there is no reason why I should not have the opportunity to get the limited joints, when my city finally gets a HoH, without HAVING TO pay outrageous markup prices; due to a shady manager. When CDPs (11s & 6s) came out, He told me if I wanted them, I would have to wait in line like everybody else, which I didn't mind. I was the 3rd person in line abd he told me he ha sold out of 12s wen i heard the customers b4 me and none of them bought 12s. Then as I was leaving the store, I overhead him telling the guy behind me "it's gonna be $450 if you want that size b/c it's my own pair". When the guy left, I asked him what size he bought and it was a 12. Funny thing is the shady manager wears a 14. @Prostaffer - the POS doesn't allow him to mark it up over MSRP. He pockets the difference. Always has.
Dont call Nike, call Footlocker corporate. It's against their policy. I've gotten 2 managers fired because of this. It's bad enough they hold all the stock for their buddies....

I pulled the trigger on the white/black pair just now off of Deadstockshoes for 135 shipped...because for some odd reason no store near me are getting any of these

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I pulled the trigger on the white/black pair just now off of Deadstockshoes for 135 shipped...because for some odd reason no store near me are getting any of these
good deal they retail for 170

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

So I hear that there are people camping out at NT downtown (Chicago).. I'm going to the club tonight so imma drive pass and see if its true lol..

I bet there is, with the "Blessed Weather" Chicago is getting
I think doors open 8 am for NT Chicago.. 
happy.gif

most of them probably for Rabbits...

I've got two different web browsers open, as well as a non-flash version of the site on my iPhone. I've got a house phone ready to call. I'm ready... lol

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

I wouldn't be surprised if some people are already in line over there. Weather isn't too bad for Chicago. The question is how many people are there. You still goin to the club if you see a decent sized line? Let us know how its lookin if you can. I was hopin 6 am would be early enough to cop my size.

Good luck on everyone trying to get the YotR. Spent my money on retail foams.

Will not pass on the black patents though.

Just called NDC, sounds like they have all their ducks in a row, confirmed as we already knew they YOTRs, the white/black, and the metallic blue's. Gonna be a mad dash cuz they are turning people away via phone right now. Good luck to er'body tryin to cop!

Haha I'm ready too man, but if I don't get them, no sweat.. Playoffs next week anyway. Now to play a couple good games of black ops before the real games begin.

We have 50 mph winds goin on right now so I'm just waiting for the power to go out. Hopefully after 12:00!

Product IDs for those who missed it a few pages back:
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 White/Black $170 (436771-101)
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 Varsity Red/Varsity Red-White $170 (436771-602)
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 White/Varsity Royal-Deep Royal $170 (436771-103)
02/19/11 Jordan 2011 YR White/Metallic Gold-Varsity Red-Wolf Grey $180 (444904-101)

Originally Posted by ba5eballkids

papeshfoo r u talking about just refreshing ndc homepage or is there a link up for the product?
I have the non flash site up...Jordan, Mens, Shoes, Newest...F5 F5 F5 F5 F5....lol

i got my nikestore flash up on my mac and i got my ipad nonflash up on my ipad hopin to cop the yotr joints if not headin out tomorow for the blk/whit

Back
Top Bottom