Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Ray has these on in the second half!
They're not fakes. They would be a touch better with some patent, probably cool grey patent.

Originally Posted by waw003

Ray has these on in the second half!
They're not fakes. They would be a touch better with some patent, probably cool grey patent.

he's had them on the entire game

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I know a restock is a pipedream but how do people usually find out about them? Is there a certain day of the week or time of day? Any rhyme or reason to it?

No rhyme or reason.. completely random... no specific day... and the Nike reps on twitter will ALWAYS say that they don't plan to restock... but usually do (Doernbechers, Grinch's, South Beach's, Cool Grey's) ..
wink.gif

just picked up the wht/black... man, the midsole/insole quite hard to remove... there's a possibility you'll mess up the thin edge especially if you use your nails... but it's all good... can't wait to ball in these...
happy.gif

i had high hopes for these
eyes.gif
.... went to my local footlocker and tried on the White/black cw no word yet of the white red or white blue , extremely limited numbers for Australia.....

im just not feeling these at all.... they look someone has lofted off the top half of a pair of dress shoes and tried to stick them onto a pair of Jordans.

it just lacks the "X-factor" of what a signiture Jordan should be. First sig jordan im going to pass on since the XX1's .

the quality on the italian leather is top notch. but the other areas with leather... eh.
the leather seems rather cheap. I wish they had used great quality leather throughout
the shoe!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

the quality on the italian leather is top notch. but the other areas with leather... eh.
the leather seems rather cheap. I wish they had used great quality leather throughout
the shoe!

Yeah, the black/red/blue/grey patina leather is nice. The white "leather" on the rest of the shoe is....... well..... not so much. Whatever. Overall, really dope shoe.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The new 2011 CW look really sick. It's something like white, carolina blue and silver. Crazy.

Pics? Or you mean the Ray Allen PE's?
c6c362da66b0954d7da14a36b171f656cc5781dd_r.jpg

oooooo, what are these?  INFO!!
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also, what about the ones with the red tounge?  They are not the YOTR, can tell by the diff laces!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The new 2011 CW look really sick. It's something like white, carolina blue and silver. Crazy.

Pics? Or you mean the Ray Allen PE's?
c6c362da66b0954d7da14a36b171f656cc5781dd_r.jpg

oooooo, what are these?  INFO!!
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Also, what about the ones with the red tounge?  They are not the YOTR, can tell by the diff laces!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wade shoulda wore those in the All Star game and left Joe Johnson to wear the plain jane white/blues. I hope those seriously drop. Who's bag is that? I wouldn't be surprised if it mysteriously "got lost" on a flight...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hmm, the white/reds look very hot.
Remind me a lot of the white/red AJ XI lows
and the AJ XIX midwest edition.
so far the less appealing colorway are the white/blacks
while on the Aj XI the white blacks were the most significant one!

picked up the blk/whit cw on sat when it dropped and ive already worned these twice and the italian "gunuine" lether is very high quality and top notch the other leater like the white leather next to the laces and arounf the mesh windows and big jumpman is terrible first time i put it on the leather near the mesh window automaticaly creased but overall its still a nice shoe and very comfy

Back
Top Bottom