Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

i wish eastbay had the wht/blue
grin.gif
 would have bought two pairs
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by toine2983

Just checked Eastbay, looks like you can use discount codes on  The white/black and white/red pair.
nerd.gif

I didn't see the "this item is excluded from promotional discounts" message you see with recently released shoes.

Guess not too many people buying these then if you can use a discount code.
Almost tempted to use my 25% off they gave me when I got the gold membership to get the white and black pair.

I tried the checkout and they do work.

Just pulled the trigger on the white/black pair for 127.49 with my coupon at eastbay.

The best thing I like about the YOTR's is the jumpman on the back. I think it's so dope. I also think they got some inspiration from the Lebron VII MVP. What do ya'll think?

Just a heads up

If any of you with a swoosh connect want the white/black or white/red pair they are only $102.00

im so tempted to ge these...just wish they werent 170 so im goin to wait to hopefully get them a little cheaper

Shoes were literally on the fedex truck, IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, but Snow storm coming in from the north caused them to be "called back in" til tomorrow.

One more day...

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

im so tempted to ge these...just wish they werent 170 so im goin to wait to hopefully get them a little cheaper

my word means sh*t lol but I think these are worth retail but they will drop obviously. Wore them again yesterday and they're just so light and comfortable it feels good to really want to wear the latest signature Jordan 

you can get these with discounts on eastbay
ohwell.gif

Just got home, cracked open the box from Sneaker.st and got to inspection. Flipping awesome shoes. Gonna go with the "explosive" insoles for everyday wear. I can see where the "quick" insoles would be popular, but for walking around, i'm rolling with the "explosive". Stupid comfy, and fits true to size for me at a size 13. Don't sleep on these too long people! Now to go find the white/red at a later date. Not gonna go after the "limited" colors because I just don't feel like wasting my time...but any gr's...will be mine!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ohwell.gif

good lookin!..ill wait until they have some sort of decent discount up

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ohwell.gif

good lookin!..ill wait until they have some sort of decent discount up

me too
happy.gif
 looks like they gonna have fsr on these for awhile
pimp.gif

6yefki.jpg

got my aj 2011 yotr from ndc today, they are
pimp.gif
switching the insoles out is a little harder than expected, you have to really put some force into it to get them back in the shoe. overall this shoe is amazing, just wish i could get another.

Originally Posted by riddla713

6yefki.jpg

got my aj 2011 yotr from ndc today, they are
pimp.gif
switching the insoles out is a little harder than expected, you have to really put some force into it to get them back in the shoe. overall this shoe is amazing, just wish i could get another.
And I just wish I was able to get one pair.  Hopefully NDC gets a restock.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

Is there a release date for the all blacks?
This. I'm probably going to double up. If JB's following their release trends, then we should expect for them to drop in April. Probably the week before the Bordeaux's.

Those trying to get the royal 2011. I'd check NT San FRan cause they might still have some left. Saw them post on FB earlier today.

I have some pics saved of MJ wearing the white/black 2011's, but don't know how to post pics from my iPhone.

Any help? Don't have access to a desktop/laptop right now.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

110223_practice_02.jpg

Now go buy them !
these 2011s are the most iconic sneaker ever! even better than the 23s!!!
roll.gif

but seriously. with this pic, the sneaks will sell better. there's something about
a basketball god wearing a particular sneaker...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom