Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

NDC mobile is the secret for popular releases at least on the iPhone. Seems maybe the mobile site runs from a different server? Never experience any site bog down like I've seen from a CPU in the past....shhhhh don't tell anyone though!

Originally Posted by Josh311

NDC mobile is the secret for popular releases at least on the iPhone. Seems maybe the mobile site runs from a different server? Never experience any site bog down like I've seen from a CPU in the past....shhhhh don't tell anyone though!
u must have been faaaar away from ur phone for the cg11 release then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif

Actually I got the Cool Grey's really easy, and if hadn't of been driving when the YOR's hit I would of had those with ease, the driving slowed me down considerably. What I'm saying is if your on right at midnight and use paypal 9/10 your good to go. Now I don't know about waiting there after so maybe it does slow down but it's worked well for me so far so idk. Just passing along maybe a helpful tip for some to try the next go-round.

^^^ u must have been lucky. i was on the site a few minutes before midnight and it was crashed on the cg11s.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

what happend to the YOTR restock on NDC
eyes.gif

im not 100% there will be one. from my experiences, the pic popping up does mean that some sizes are coming but that pic usually does not say sold out like these and the db3s have. example: royal foam ones keep popping back up but initally say sold out only after clicking on the picture.

there has been at least a couple of restock for the Royal Foams since it released (don't know bout the DB3s though) hopefully we see at least one or two for the YOTR
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

This.
  Had to outgrow my grinch heart and hook someone up this xmas, when my boy (who was using NDC mobile) wasnt able to cop his pair.

what happend to the YOTR restock on NDC
eyes.gif

im not 100% there will be one. from my experiences, the pic popping up does mean that some sizes are coming but that pic usually does not say sold out like these and the db3s have. example: royal foam ones keep popping back up but initally say sold out only after clicking on the picture.

there has been at least a couple of restock for the Royal Foams since it released (don't know bout the DB3s though) hopefully we see at least one or two for the YOTR
ohwell.gif

db3, alt 13s, oc kobes, grinches, xmas brons, alpha huarache trainers, etc have all restocked a few sizes or fsr in the middle of the night (EST Time) but generally within a week of release tho some have been during the day like the fsr of grinches around 6pm est and huarache trainers during the day.
its a crap shoot to be honest.

Originally Posted by seth320

lol its always been on my mind of getting a tattoo and one day i said f&%$ it imma get it, i get compliments all the time for it

I got similar tat too, accept I got negative effect where the jumpman is skin and shaded around, funny thing is I got the tat before I started "collecting" jays or even knew much about them I just got it as a tribute to the man himself, then I got into the shoes. I get compliments on mine all the time too 

Just checked Eastbay, looks like you can use discount codes on  The white/black and white/red pair.
nerd.gif

I didn't see the "this item is excluded from promotional discounts" message you see with recently released shoes.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Just checked Eastbay, looks like you can use discount codes on  The white/black and white/red pair.
nerd.gif

I didn't see the "this item is excluded from promotional discounts" message you see with recently released shoes.
That's good news.  Next percent deal, I'll use my gift card (gotten with the 20% off), and feel like I paid even less for them.

So tempting to get a pair of the white/reds with the discount. I'm tempted to just stay with my white/blacks for now and get the black/blacks when they drop in April...

nerd.gif

Thanks for the heads up! I can get them for $127.50 shipped after a 25% off code they gave me for buying their Gold Membership.

Originally Posted by kc37

nerd.gif

That's good news.  Next percent deal, I'll use my gift card (gotten with the 20% off), and feel like I paid even less for them.
PKEVBN4C 15% off...
If I fail on BHMs (AJ 3s & Kobe) 2011s will be copped.. 
wink.gif

nerd.gif

Guess not too many people buying these then if you can use a discount code.
Almost tempted to use my 25% off they gave me when I got the gold membership to get the white and black pair.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

nerd.gif

Guess not too many people buying these then if you can use a discount code.
Almost tempted to use my 25% off they gave me when I got the gold membership to get the white and black pair.

I tried the checkout and they do work.

Back
Top Bottom