Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by blee23

is there anywhere online to find the White/Royal Blue joints?

yeah, the B/S forum here, or Ebay...thats it.

You might be able to call Nike and have them do a search for you...

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

my shipping from ndc got upgraded 1 day earlier.. are you guys getting the same treatment?

%!!% I wish, mine will be here 2morrow...

^^^ x2. Mine arrived in seattle yesterday at 5, but its gotta come up to Whidbey Island. still on schedule for the 24th... But i'm not an impatient man. They'll get here when they get here.

Just tracked my shoes on UPS.com and I see...

02/23/2011 6:41 A.M. Out For Delivery

Will post pics up when they arrive.
pimp.gif

Played in my white/blacks with the explosive midsole the other day. Shoes are light and very comfortable. I'm going to play today or tomorrow with the quick midsoles. So far I'm really impressed with the shoe. In fact, I like them better than the 2010s and I really liked the 2010s.

I saw the white/reds at my local Niketown yesterday. I like the shade of red. If I hadn't got my white/blacks from sneaker.st at below retail, I would have gotten the white/blues (if I could find them) or the white/reds.

Can't wait for the black/black pair to drop in April. Might have to double up on those...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

optimusp517 wrote:

^^ I would buy it if I had the money!

For $750?  why?  you can get them for under $400 on Ebay

Well just a figure of speech lol. I meant I would pay resell value for these, but you are right they are going for about $400 only.

These are dope. The last signature Air Jordan's I bought were the XX3's and before that the OG XII's. Of course I've bought retros, but newly released signatures haven't really gained my attention over the past 10 years or so. These however.....

Just got my YOTR and White/Black 2011's in from Swoosh. I'm going with Explosive.

307353eaeb148d79c3afa7c084772b3e18da62a.jpg

One thing though, I really hate how the Patina leather is amazing and rich with texture and quality, and the white leather is crap. You can see how crap it really is when you look at the upper wing tabs.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

what happend to the YOTR restock on NDC
eyes.gif

There hasn't been one
ohwell.gif

I'd love to double up on these and maybe get the all-star ones (I'm a sucker for blue)...

.. I got my pair in this morning from UPS!!
happy.gif

Now I just gotta wait for better weather around here to wear 'em out!!
grin.gif

eyes.gif

im not 100% there will be one. from my experiences, the pic popping up does mean that some sizes are coming but that pic usually does not say sold out like these and the db3s have. example: royal foam ones keep popping back up but initally say sold out only after clicking on the picture.

Restock? Unlikely IMO.

Random sizes popping back up, yes I think that will happen randomly. The link never went down for me though so I never got a "product not available" page but hopefully nike does this "restock" sooner then later.

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes.gif

im not 100% there will be one. from my experiences, the pic popping up does mean that some sizes are coming but that pic usually does not say sold out like these and the db3s have. example: royal foam ones keep popping back up but initally say sold out only after clicking on the picture.

Does restock happen on flash site only or non-flash too?

a lot of times it shows up on nonflash 1st.

...waiting for the all stars to restock?
laugh.gif

Just got my YOTR from NDC. UPS came by a little early thank god. These shoes are amazing, quality is so good on them. Really impressed, if I can find another pair for non-rape, I'm definitely buying.

Back
Top Bottom