Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

20120719005.jpg

20120719006.jpg

weird how hard the dark green is to photograph, maybe daylight pics would bring it out.

20120719007.jpg

lulz, i'm using these booties as inside the house "slippers". :D

Last edited:
Does anybody know which of the cushioning types of the jordan 2012 is in the lite version ?

I'd like to know too. Nikestore says heel air bag only. Eastbay says heel and forefoot airbags. My local Niketown says heel and forefoot zoom. When I tried them I couldn't tell the cushioning set up. It would be nice if someone had a definitive answer because the shoes have a nice snug fit and could be good hoop shoes.

Does anyone else that hoops in the 2012 Deluxe have any advice for cleaning the high booties? I've played in my JBC pair a half dozen times and the sweat just gets soaked up and starts to smell after a few wears.

I would assume hand washing would be safe. Any other input would be appreciated!

i just got the wolf grey's on the 30% FF sale and i LOVE em. the blk/red joints are 64.87 on swoosh right now, too.

I'd like to know too. Nikestore says heel air bag only. Eastbay says heel and forefoot airbags. My local Niketown says heel and forefoot zoom. When I tried them I couldn't tell the cushioning set up. It would be nice if someone had a definitive answer because the shoes have a nice snug fit and could be good hoop shoes.

Encapsulated Air-Sole in both the forefoot and heel makes sense.

This thread needs more iD's!!! 
glasses.gif

Got my iDs in recently.  I really like how both of them turned out.  I wanted something different that we wouldn't normally get for one of them so I did a white/orange/stealth/dark grey shoe.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I like the shade of orange.  My alt laces are orange.

For the other pair, I didn't really like the released black/red's, thought they were kind of boring.  Most black/red's seem to have very little red anymore.  I spiced mine up with a black/stealth/red combo that I really liked.  In person these shoes really pop, the fire red is really a beautiful shade.  Alt laces are black.

For my first try at iD's I am pretty pleased.  Quality seems good and they came pretty quick.  Hard to narrow it down to just two, I had so many designs I liked.  I hope they keep doing this every year as it is fun.  I drug my feet on the 2011's and was very disappointed I didn't get to iD a pair before they vanished, but I made up for it with 2 pairs this year.  Only 27's I own.  Hope you like!

Picked up my first pair of 2012's, got a pair of YOTD's for $105 after the friends and family coupon at the Nike Store in Atlantic City, They had another pair of them, size 14, for 149.99.

Initial impressions from seeing them up close is they look better in person than in pictures. Would have paid full retail for these, the quality is top notch, just as you'd expect on a $200+ shoe. Now I just need to find a pair for my wife as she fell in love with them as soon as she saw them.

yeah those tinkers are the best version of these not id. wish i could get my hands on them.

anyone using the high bootie find the velcro can get stuck on the shoe liner if applied carelessly? mine have a bit of fuss pulled out due to this. not critical, just a reason to be careful.

anyone looking for the white A flights with low black inner or the black and red A flights, eblens in the eastbrook mall in willlimantic, ct (860) 423- 4351 has the whites for 50, and black and reds for 70 or 80 i think. idk about sizes available or phone orders but i thought id give a heads up if anyone was interested...

Back
Top Bottom