OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

These shoes had to be limited because my spot usually gets 35-40 pairs of LS releases but only got 20 pairs of these. Copped the last sz.12 they had so im happy as always. I've never missed out on any LS release that I wanted
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Detroit Pistons Will Be Your 2007 NBA Champs​

Like I said .. I love the kicks .. They pretty much was sold before opening. I think they had (1) Sz 7.5 n Sz 14 left.

DTRT sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 4 Sale $195 Shipped. Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

thank you mjmoney23 good lookin out i hope that these do come because eastbay @#%$ up sometimes so i have to b on da safe side

^^ What's ur size? I called a store in LI that have some sizes left.
DTRT sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 4 Sale $195 Shipped. Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

I was open when I first seen these.....however it is 9:26am April 14, 2006......Dr.Jays on 34th Street opened at 9:15 this mourning....I was out there since 8:00 am......and nobody, and I mean nobody was out there with me except for the security who works there......I go to make my purchase.....and I open the box....the shoes are wack...wack isn't a good enuff work....i was hoping the Blue NuBuck be better than that....them shoes look like chese....and the shape of em are poor....very poor....and im not hating....i was really ready to buy them.......

If anyone is looking for a pair right now....go to Dr.Jays on 34th Street....but they are only selling one pair per person...

Damn I wish these shoes came out right.....I was this close to buying them....either way I dont lose, I keep my money.....and F it....i'll just pick up a pair of Kobe's instead...they are the best looking shoes out now

I just got back from coppin at my spot in Detroit. I was 3rd in line. this was the easiest cop next to the Green Bean Vs. I love this shoe great quality, color is great, and there is nothing wrong with them. Now i'm about to get some rest.I will post pics later
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

I dont think you are hating but to say the Kobe's are the best things out .. LMAO .. I picked those up and it was because I got them for 65 bucks if not they would be right where they are now on the shelves ...

Did anyone see the new AF1 at FA for $125? Those are hot!
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.

Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

Got my pair. I know people are hating on these, but I like them
2lnhetl.jpg

Where can i find the MARS necklace tshirt online? :\
ohwell.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

Mars neckless tee is in the new eastbay magazine product # 08013010, but I dont see it on there website, you might want to call them.

The worse retro of 2007 so far. When I opened the box and saw all that nasty blue I almost cried. The ugly green jumpman makes a classic shoe like the 3's an easy pass. I talked to the shop owner and he said I made a great choice to save my money on something better than a major hype beast shoe. Its 10:30 right now in florida and a couple of stores have them for 180.00. my spot sold out because the only got 15 pairs for retail.

So u did not notice all the blue before this? Geeeezuzzz .. Where have you been?

Kicks are nice and for summer colors I can def do ...

Quote:
ohh so eastbay stop putting them at mid night the time now is 11:00 PM?

bout to go pick up some more, nobody knows about them around my crib.
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 DTRT FSR 8-14 200 SHIPPED AND AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS 11.5 195 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

^^ so much for the hype of this shoe lol..glad i saved my money..Spiz'ikes here i come!!!!
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

Everyone did say they were ugly, but people on Niketalk nowadays buy stupid crap shoes from Nike just so they don't miss out. I feel bad for people who bought these. It is like Jordan Brand is putting out variant colors just to prove people will buy them.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Back
Top Bottom