OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Quote:
so much for the hype of this shoe lol..glad i saved my money..Spiz'ikes here i come!!!! :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

Quote:
so much for the hype of this shoe lol..glad i saved my money..Spiz'ikes here i come!!!!
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.

Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

[email protected]

Just got my pair from NTLA, people actually camped out for the shoes even though they were giving out wristbands out a day before, and they were all getting pissed off people were let in before them with wristbands. Do some research before you start sleeping in the streets.

Easy PASS for me . I only thought about it for a split second this morning but I was like NAW!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
You got 11 cars? You datin' fine chicks? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
You work at 7-11? I BELIEVE YOU
for sale or trade : Black Laser 4 size.sz. 9.5 white red laser 4 size 10.5 DMP size 9 all DS​

Best joke? i'm bein real serious..i think the spiz'ikes are 5x better than this release..i gurantee you that..wack DTRT 3's..don't get me wrong i love the 3's (i purchased the cool grey III's, the flips and the fire reds)..but this is the worst release that i've seen yet..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below. I have already had success. You can too!!!

http://www.***************.com/234943

I know a lot of people is knockin these kicks but I definately think they are a fresh jay for the summer and something just break out every once in awhile. A lot of fits can be put together round these kicks and compared to some of the other crap thats releasin I think these are pretty fly. Damn cant yall NTers understand that we all dont like the same @#%$ @#%$ sometimes I'd swear this was a cult(actually I know it is). If you go againt the traditional blk/red colorway u will be exiled and killed shortly after! I mean damn let people like what they like you woulda thought some of yall was comin out yall own pockets to pay for the kicks for the people that do like them wit all that "i feel sorry for those who cop" or "if you cop these JB knows they canget away wit anything" well like it or not JB already can regardless whether or not u cop! Buy what u like dont fall for hype! Ok JB puttin out some different sometime variant lookin colors but how many times can u release the same damn shoe! That being said u can catch me wit these on on a nice summer day puttin some smoke in the air!! See yall in sept!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

Just copped mine, got home took them out to observe some more then pops comes in the room and says new shoes, i'm like yea, then he picks them up and slides his @#%$ thumb right across the toebox!! WTH pops but anyway no damage, today was a good day!!

Like someone said above me, these are fresh for summer and a break from black red white. Every person I showed them those far (none J collectors) have stated they like it.

So what if you are boring and you only like black white and red .. we all still love you (j/k). But really these are hot and GREAT QUALITY .. lol!!!

With that saze here we go black/maze J i .. Imma just sell the black red and black ..
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.

Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

[email protected]

Oh and one more thing for everybody who says buying these gives jb freedom to do whatever,how many of you cop jay and then complain about how terrible the quality is? i.e. mars, millitaries isnt that the same idea coppin those shoes still allows jb to produce trash and get away wit it right?
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Free SickKickGame23

some people on NT are full of so much crap it's a shame. these wack @#%$, lying @#%$ stories are just too ridiculous.

Quote:
"Oh i woke up a 4:50, went to my spot, opened the box, and they were so ugly i passed.....
:rofl:
roll.gif
we've seen these kick and pix of them for months. what, you went to store to veify that they were still wack to you?

then we got these people who when they can't get a release have to try to make us feel like we are making the worst purchase of all time. on top of that they always seem to find the most hard to get J's for the best prices this side of the atlantic

Quote:
i just went ahead and copped the OG Space Jams with the 45 on back signed by MJ himself for $50 and i got free tee
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

then we have best one yet:
Quote:
the store owner said i was right for passing on such an ugly hypebeast shoe
NOTANYWAY, these kicks were more limited than people think. i'm glad i ordered mine weeks ago from Kay's, and i already got my shipping conformation. now i can concentrate on some DTRT gear and the OLNL
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

Co sign with wankirby you on point mang....Glad it was easy for me to cop....My homies who are not shoe heads are trippin on these. :pimp:
pimp.gif

^
Business is business and no shop owner would do such a thing in not wanting to conduct business. Unless you know them personally.

I just went ahead and ordered them from Eastbay last night since it was so easy. If I don't like them, I will return them.

Figured, they are something different and I love the color scheme. Since I went to UCLA and a BRUIN fan for life. Lets see how these play out in person when I do receive them.

Congrats to those who purchased them and like them. Color combinations like these will not please everyone. Its out the norm for most folks.

I never knock someone for buying sneakers they actually like. If you like them, buy them. Don't worry about what other people think. I personally think a ton of shoes people buy are horrid. Who am I to say they are dumb for buying them. They might think the same on a few of my sneakers.

If you like them, buy them. If not, save for something else. No need to keep repeating the same FLAME on these shoes.

I still remember the whole LANEY V bashing back in the days on NT. Now they are a grail for most people.

Back
Top Bottom