OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

The store manager said they had like 60 pairs, they were giving out tickets, i had # 37 was like 3 people back from being next to go, next thing you know store manager yells, 10,10.5, 11s all sold out. Footaction was the only store in the mall to have them. Here's the really bad part and why I think it stinks that you have to have someone you're cool with just to get a particular shoe. So after getting up @ 5am to get to the mall and come up short, i checked a couple of other LS store carriers. TwinsTown @ Maplewood mall get em right, me knowing they're not gonna open unitl 10am went there and once again waited, only one other person in line, store manager opens doors and tells us all of their shoes are spoken for, not paid for, but spoken for. So i go on a tirade in the store, to no luck., one guy in the store call Freidman's in Minneapolis,asked them if they had a 10.5, lady says yea, guy asked her to hold for me, she says she'll hold for 30 mins, if you're not familiar with the Twin Cities, it takes about 15 mins to get there, i made it in 17 (no kidding) get there asked her for the shoes, she tells me there sold. Showed my a** once again, but what good did it do me, still no shoe.
"Ya Heartbeat sounds like Sasquatch feet, Thundering, Shaking the concrete"...B.I.G.

Quote:
Supermanblue79
NikeAdvertAJ3small.jpg
sprtBasketballBrand_Jordan_Air_Jordan_Low_XIV-resized200.jpg
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

ive had days like that turner, but i learned that you have to get cool wit people at all the shops. it paid off and now i can get hooked up these stores and i work at finishline on top of that.
Its a way of life...

its funny how if majority of the people dont like a shoe but you do and end up copping you're called a hypebeast :lol:
laugh.gif
... that dont make any sense :smh:
smh.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

Quote:
you cant compare this shoe with these
:lol:
laugh.gif
sonic_the_hedgehog.gif
"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

I honestly think that if you really like the shoe then there isn't any reason for you to explain it's significance and why you copped...

Let the haters be...

Just my 2 cents...

"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

Such an easy pass i forgot they came out. I was wondering why I saw so many on ebay.
TeamLakers
Why Make The Playoff's?​

1270892.jpg
2gvjvih.jpg
F/S --- VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
F/S --- DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Willing to Trade for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY. Contact me @ [email protected]

^^^^^Nice pics flint, theres someone on ebay with a similar pic and the shoes on ebay for sale.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

in my opinion the green makes the shoe, i wish that there was more of it opposed to the yellow...and the blue is beautiful in person.

Back
Top Bottom