Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

So if its nike.com only it sucks for us west coasters sinxe they release eastern time right? Normally 8 am eastern standard

Reading comprehension isn't very good in here.
Where are you coming up with that from? Livestock has stores too. Clearly the release is 2/2 online and off.
roll.gif
Our school systems are failing us horribly.

Update: According to Sneakernews JB has stated that the release date is now Feb 6th. This **** is crazy LOL.

On a work week and wednesday when i have to do meetings smh.

its not true brah, i kinda wish it was tho. i think it would be less people because of work/school but nah its a limited release. people would call sick :lol: :smh:

livestock says the 2nd... thats the real date

why would they release on a Wednesday?
Don't ask me ask Jordan Brand bruh LOL. Sneakernews alleged that Jordan Brand directly told them this. NiceKicks is now running with the story also. Now TheShoeGame is to.

Last edited:
its not true brah, i kinda wish it was tho. i think it would be less people because of work/school but nah its a limited release. people would call sick
laugh.gif
mean.gif
My dog has to go to the vet would be my excuse. Lol, people are going to act crazy if its on a wednesday. I ordered from sole awesome but im not sure on the quality so i was gonna get a second just incase.

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s air defying Slam Dunk Contest Championship, Jordan Brand is set to release the Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 “Slam Dunk Contest” which we’ve all seen by now toting the legendary “Nike Air” hit on the heel. The Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 release date is set for 2/6, not 2/2, and it will be an online only release on NikeStore. Retail will be $200.   

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jo...t-release-date-confirmed/#Ohg74PavPeo4QwLF.99

Last edited:
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s air defying Slam Dunk Contest Championship, Jordan Brand is set to release the Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 “Slam Dunk Contest” which we’ve all seen by now toting the legendary “Nike Air” hit on the heel. The Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 release date is set for 2/6, not 2/2, and it will be an online only release on NikeStore. Retail will be $200.   

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jo...t-release-date-confirmed/#Ohg74PavPeo4QwLF.99
So then why was livestock saying they are getting them if it's an online only release on Feb. 6th?    JB is doing this s**t on purpose to create more hype for the shoe to justify the $200.00 price tag lol

So then why was livestock saying they are getting them if it's an online only release on Feb. 6th?    JB is doing this s**t on purpose to create more hype for the shoe to justify the $200.00 price tag lol

It's working. :shrug:

I see they way people just eat it up in here.

Back
Top Bottom