Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

would most of you prefer the new plastic leather, paint chipping and nike air... or premium leather with the jumpman lol. cmon
premium leather with jumpman. My jeans will most likely cover up the heel so you can't even tell what the back has. Give me full grain, plush leather. You just don't see full grain leather anymore on sneakers.

I highly doubt it will come back. What incentive to they have to do that since "we" as the collective consumer bite on whatever they put out. I wish we could make them more accountable quality wise.

It'll come back once JB begins to fall off to the masses, and the true enthusiast are left. Then they'd have to produce better quality shoes, because most of us majority of the time sit out on cheap quality. My personal philosophy.

I agree. If and whe it does, I'll resume activity, until then, I'll watch for the most part.

RD is way to close not to be knowing any concrete locations that are getting these.

Just shy of 2 weeks. I'm sure information will bleed out. It's probably going to be only online. And if stores get them, very limited size run. I'm seeing places selling them for $325 + which is foolish.

It'll come back once JB begins to fall off to the masses, and the true enthusiast are left. Then they'd have to produce better quality shoes, because most of us majority of the time sit out on cheap quality. My personal philosophy.
And that's the catch. Enthusiasts have wanted NA since they took it off but they only put it back on now because the masses are buying up J's at a crazy pace. If the masses are no longer interested, I don't think JB will be either.

And that's the catch. Enthusiasts have wanted NA since they took it off but they only put it back on now because the masses are buying up J's at a crazy pace. If the masses are no longer interested, I don't think JB will be either.

Don't kill my dreams man :lol:

dat elephant print
sick.gif
mean.gif
I been telling dudes on NT for the longest, my JB source said these are trash, and he has just about every 3 that has dropped....

Don't kill my dreams man
laugh.gif
Well I have no factual basis for my assessment, so I could be wrong. I tell you one thing though if NA is 50 bucks I hate to see what the premium leather gonna run. Might be that 600.00 shoe someone mentioned in another thread.
eek.gif

Define trash.... I'm curious as to what exactly he means by they're "trash"
Im curious also, he wouldnt tell me cause he wanted me to see them first.... His exact words were "dont trust those Nike Air 3's, they will be trash.." He said this about 2 months ago..

Im curious also, he wouldnt tell me cause he wanted me to see them first.... His exact words were "dont trust those Nike Air 3's, they will be trash.." He said this about 2 months ago..

People's opinions regarding quality are so all over the place. As far as "don't trust" them, it's the same shoe from 2011 with a different tab and SLIGHTLY better cement print MAYBE.

Same shoe. New tab. Nothing to see here people. Oh wait......$50 price hike.

And yall think $200 is bad, thats not even the worse this year.... JB has something coming for $400-$600 in the works, I dont know what it is yet, but its comming this year..
mean.gif

Last edited:
And yall think $200 is bad, thats not even the worse this year.... JB has something coming for $400-$600 in the works, I dont know what it is yet, but its comming this year..:smh:

probably a pack, lol at packing 500 for a pack

:rofl:

And yall think $200 is bad, thats not even the worse this year.... JB has something coming for $400-$600 in the works, I dont know what it is yet, but its comming this year..:smh:

Like I said, no vaseline :lol:. NO damns give by JB

Well I have no factual basis for my assessment, so I could be wrong. I tell you one thing though if NA is 50 bucks I hate to see what the premium leather gonna run. Might be that 600.00 shoe someone mentioned in another thread.
eek.gif
Yeah, my JB source also told me about this last night..... Someone else on here in another thread said the same thing....

Yeah, my JB source also told me about this last night..... Someone else on here in another thread said the same thing....

They're not charging $4-600 for ONE pair of shoes. I will sit here and draw the darn line. Not happening. The thought that a sneaker from Nike would be $600 is absolutely foolish.

I would certainly hope not
U and me BOTH bruh! As much as I would like a pair of premium leather retros JB is at my sneaker limit of 2bills with this '88 retro that I'm not sure about copping, IF I have the chance.

laugh.gif
jb prob saw how much those bin 23s resell for. why retail for $175 when people will pay 2/3 times that.

Last edited:
I would certainly hope not
U and me BOTH bruh! As much as I would like a pair of premium leather retros JB is at my sneaker limit of 2bills with this '88 retro that I'm not sure about copping, IF I have the chance.

Yup. I'm not even going to cop though. I'm in here just for the heck of it. I'm good on this shoe, but I know JB is watching us daily and laughing.

Back
Top Bottom