Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

And yall think $200 is bad, thats not even the worse this year.... JB has something coming for $400-$600 in the works, I dont know what it is yet, but its comming this year..:smh:
I heard from someone on NT (wont say who), who has given accurate information in the past, that nike is CONSIDERING (still no confirmation):

A Jordan III-IV-V pack in one "Luxe" were his exact words

Didnt answer my question if it will have NA or not. For $600 it better.

Last edited:
And yall think $200 is bad, thats not even the worse this year.... JB has something coming for $400-$600 in the works, I dont know what it is yet, but its comming this year..:smh:
I heard from someone on NT (wont say who), who has given accurate information in the past, that nike is CONSIDERING (still no confirmation):

That's doing way too much right there

What I was thinking. I bet they will be ridiculously limited. Even the people who can afford 350-$400 packs cannot afford that.

Yeah, my source works for JB and he dosent know anything about the shoe or shoes yet... He just seen the blank JB box tags with suggested retail of $600....

it better be a 3 shoe pack, even then 600 :x :smh:

they would have to be high quality and all with NA

beasts would eat them up

me tho? probably not

They're not charging $4-600 for ONE pair of shoes. I will sit here and draw the darn line. Not happening. The thought that a sneaker from Nike would be $600 is absolutely foolish.

I bet not long ago you said the same thing about a $200 retail tag for a pair of 25 year old technology shoes.

Big daddy swoosh has most of you by the balls!

If JB decides to start selling packs or premium material j's for $400-$600 I'm hopping of their hype train but whatever happens I've had a nice run. :pimp:

Last edited:
it better be a 3 shoe pack, even then 600
sick.gif
mean.gif

beasts would eat them up

me tho? probably not
Columbias, Space Jams, and Concords... would be given my $600 quick..

This is just getting more and more ridiculous and I don't give a damn what is in a packThhey can keep it for $600. They have released most all of my favorites any way. Would I like NA on them, yeah but not for these crazy amounts and dealing with getting them. If this because a habit I will feel great about retirement. All you children can stand in line for days and shoot each other up lol.

Last edited:
THIS THREAD IS ALMOST TOO MUCH. I STEP OUT FOR A BIT AND COME BACK TO $600 PACKS. YESTERDAY IT WAS RELEASE DATE DRAMA.

JB TROLL JOB IS AWESOME.

People need to go back to some of these older threads where they are like X dollar value is too much, no way, I'm not paying that, yada yada and yet they continue to pay. It was 10 bucks here, 10 bucks there, 200 for Elites, 270 for LeBron Xs, add in tax for certain states and and people are already paying dang near 300 for retail. Corks when they drop, people will shell out for those. Nike sees everyone continuing to pay the prices even when they raise them, why would they stop?

it better be a 3 shoe pack, even then 600
sick.gif
mean.gif

beasts would eat them up

me tho? probably not
A 3 pack is the only way it could get into consideration for me. For 1 or 2 pairs of shoes "It ain't gonna hap'n cap'n!"

Wouldn't a $400-$600 pack of III-V obviously be the Fire Red Pack for Black Friday? The Fire Red III, All Red IV, Fire Red V, packaged together would be $480 plus tax at the current price point for those models. Everyone needs to chill out and stop perpetuating doomsday scenarios to get some mass produced sneakers.

Also, I'd like to add that there hasn't been a truly impossible Jordan release in the past year. Other than the limited DB run, everything else has been pretty much cake. I don't know anyone who missed out on the XI's who wanted them, and just about every other release is in the 190-240 range on the secondary market. Limited takes on new meaning when you're moving as many pairs in GR as Jordan has been.

Last edited:
And yall think $200 is bad, thats not even the worse this year.... JB has something coming for $400-$600 in the works, I dont know what it is yet, but its comming this year..
mean.gif
I wouldn't be surprised if it's the Chicago I's how they should have been released (No leather tongue, no jumpman) & another shoe.
laugh.gif

The 2006 Thunder 4 pack (1 pair of shoes and a jacket) was $500 and the Lightning 4's (one pair of shoes) were $250.... With the price inflation since 2006, its not that far fetched..... And those were both new colorways out the blue....

Last edited:
The 2008 Thunder 4 pack (1 pair of shoes and a jacket) was $500 and the Lightning 4's (one pair of shoes) were $250.... With the price inflation since 2008, its not that far fetched..... And those were both new colorways out the blue....
you mean 2006 right? lmao

It'll come back once JB begins to fall off to the masses, and the true enthusiast are left. Then they'd have to produce better quality shoes, because most of us majority of the time sit out on cheap quality. My personal philosophy.

jb might lose the true enthusiasts before they lose the hypebeasts and the newbs. personally i don't think we'll see quality retros again at reasonable prices.

And again, in 2006 the demand wasn't there and JB was catering to the niche market that was mainly enthusiasts. They've pretty much done away with truly limited releases. Demand jumped way up around the end of 2010, and we haven't seen a limited Jordan retro since the YOTR VII (The DB line is a Nike thing and will continue on in small numbers regardless of the Jordan strategy). The GMP was a great example of how the strategy has evolved due to demand. That was a pretty large release and calling it limited is a bit of a stretch. It was priced at $175 a shoe. $180 a shoe for a 3 pack in 2013 would make sense too with nice packaging, but you have to believe if they do this it's a GR or close to it.

I had second thoughts as soon as I saw the price for these but then I remember dropping 300 to get the CDP pack JUST to get the black/cement 3s and got rid of the XXs asap, I just remember copping III and IV retros for between 110-130 retail and not even that many years ago.

Back
Top Bottom