Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What sucks?

My response to the gs sizing is that a NTer had previously confirmed gs sizes to be available

so what exactly sucks?

Read it wrong. Thought you meant it's been confirmed they won't be available in gs sizes. My mistake.

That's great then if thats true. :D

so? These dont need celebrity appeal to sell
QFT.if you haven't gotten your WC 3s, and your looking for them, you gotta cop. but i'm thinking how many idiots are gonna be trying to play their pairs of as the actual OGs.. until you ask them, let me see the bottom of your shoe.. after seeing that one post of the pair w/ uneven cement print on the toe, i'm not gonna stress if i miss out. best of luck to everyone trying and be safe...

Last edited:
I don't care about Wale or Stalley wearing them. I care about early release pairs, so others can verify the leather quality.

If these are going on NDC i'm SOL. I can never get a pair of shoes on there to save my life haha

This has been true for me too. Except the 5's yesterday. Since they changed the checkout system I can't click on the twitter link fast enough. Half the time the twitter link takes me to a nike page that says this style is not available!! And that's at 8am.

Yah i have been unsuccessful with online purchasing since the concords. Two exceptions was i got a restocked fire red IV and won a military blue jordan IV for under retail a few days after release.

Back
Top Bottom