Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

That's the only reason I'm not getting them tho. Foamposite prices for the same JB shoe that I bought 2 years ago without "Nike Air." Good luck to all who want, but I can't see myself paying $50 extra to change my jumpman to Nike & a swoosh.

I'm going to be at work...so I will run over to the Apple store to use their comp with their dumb fast net.

Like we all have seen before though, Nike pushes back shoes to "unannounced dates" all the time.

Nike pushes shoes back all the time if they don't think enough hype is being created, such as with the OG Air Max pack...

JM could still be correct as he is a very reliable source and always has been.

Last edited:
I'm going to be at work...so I will run over to the Apple store to use their comp with their dumb fast net.

Like we all have seen before though, Nike pushes back shoes to "unannounced dates" all the time.

Nike pushes shoes back all the time if they don't think enough hype is being created, such as with the OG Air Max pack...

JM could still be correct as he is a very reliable source and always has been.
You're gunna put your CC info in a public computer? God bless you, lol I don't have the balls to do that.

Thanks for the info in here.... Props to the guy who posted the screenshot. What I don't understand is why 4:51pm does that time signify something special? It seems so random to me...

Worddddd u right east coast shud have a better chance hahaha does nikestore really only have like 300 followers on twitter?

does not matter if these drop in the middle of the week (wednesday).    People , kids, whoever wants them will call out sick from work, stay home from school.   Do whatever they have to do to get them.  

Sounds like these may go the way of Yeezy 2's. I hope not though, I need these.
Why you you even say something like that?
grin.gif

So they release on a Wednesday. Are spots going to be handing out tickets the Wednesday prior? :smh: No love for those with jobs and their priorities in order.

Back
Top Bottom