Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

It was a Saturday, so yeah its possible. Think.
jordan-foul-line.jpg

Pic speaks for itself.

Releasing at such a specific time, I have to think these really are just online only. But FNL is making it sound like they'll have em, so maybe it won't be just NDC online still.

Last edited:
You're going to feel incredibly stupid when you read the post above yours haha

Funny how the real young guys think things couldn't have possibly been different 24 years ago

Last edited:
I get out of work early on Wednesdays so time aint really a thing for me on that day. Just being lucky and actually getting through on NDC is my problem

I will be in the crib and ready to go.

I think that time of days is going to hinder a lot of people from trying to grab a pair online.

Ive never had any luck with TLO releases. The second the link gets posted i click, add to cart and it tells me theyre sold out or gives me error . Any advice?

Also if these are coming at such a weird time, that should leave people with other online opportunities to purchase online

I guess there will be no RSVP for these then. Weird cause everyone and their mother wants these so bad you would think they would do an RSVP....We will see i guess but either way i'm getting mine so it doesn't really matter lol

Back
Top Bottom