Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Hopefully only a EURO Release! Not hateing,
just saying do to all the hype during the week of his
Dunk Anniversary. I mean they weren't hard to cop
Just all the stress on striking out for an OG Jordan
Head!

Last edited:
Did anybody score off eastbay on here??
I got mine from eastbay on the release date.... Soon as it went up it tried and the site crashed... 2 hours later I tried again and it went through... Was weird as hell... That was My first time getting a release like this online

Last edited:
I got mine from eastbay on the release date.... Soon as it went up it tried and the site crashed... 2 hours later I tried again and it went through... Was weird as hell... That was My first time getting a release like this online
i wish i did that..i tried around 530 but it didnt go through

I made the mistake of striking out originally and then giving up. It seems like many people were able to get through up to 2 hours after they originally dropped. I, like everyone else, am hoping that the rumors of a wider release are true.

I made the mistake of striking out originally and then giving up. It seems like many people were able to get through up to 2 hours after they originally dropped. I, like everyone else, am hoping that the rumors of a wider release are true.

Release was at 1:51 (or something like that), I ended up buying from footlocker at around 430. I was soooooooo close on giving up but didnt. Funny part, I WAS AT WORK. :tongue:

Hopefully only a EURO Release! Not hateing,
just saying do to all the hype during the week of his
Dunk Anniversary. I mean they weren't hard to cop
Just all the stress on striking out for an OG Jordan
Head!

Huh? Can anyone translate this?

Huh? Can anyone translate this?
i think it says, if Trapped in time isn't right about this stateside march 23 release I'm going to be pissed.
laugh.gif

Release was at 1:51 (or something like that), I ended up buying from footlocker at around 430. I was soooooooo close on giving up but didnt. Funny part, I WAS AT WORK. :tongue:

1:51 on the dot. I too didn't check out until 4. FTA and FNL. I was going to give up but got lucky. I too was at work but didn't get off work till 5. I would've probably kept tryin until then though.

lol you don't have to believe me but it is a matter of principle and i don't mind going through the trouble. i'm not taking him to small claims for $250. it's less than that. it is $250 minus what i'm selling the jokers for - will try my best to sell them probably for around $130 plus actual expenses/fees. so more like $150. but at least he'll be out $150, the jordans that he may or may not have stolen, and $150 in court fees. i think there's a chance he'll pay it and he'll be out way more and i'll be dead even. if he doesn't, then he'll have a judgment sitting on his head. 

for the record this isn't like big boy court where the filing fee is $400. no one is bringing in thousand dollar lawyers. if the judgment doesn't do anything, there's a couple more steps before collections (obviously it'll never get to collections). so it'll cost me maybe another $200 bucks, and a few more hours, no less than i already spend here on a weekly basis. yeah i've said over and over again this is stupid but i've already taken it way too personally. i hate getting ripped off, it's a weird pet peeve. 
Dude, I'd hate to be scammed too. But you can sell those jokers for 230 or so on ebay, net about 200. So you're going to waste all that time going to court and getting a judgement for 50 bucks? You're a lawyer. Surely you'd make more money working all those hours instead of spending them in court?

i think it was the principle of the matter, dude that scammed OH boy thought he got over. hopefully the scammer learns a valuable lesson.

I've seen some joker III auctions ending at $30-40 above retail. :lol:

I say take tha foolio to court just because.

Last edited:

damn you got lucky cuz

I wnt be pissed come March twenty third.
I told my homie to just keep refreshing the page and keep adding
to cart. Two hrs later he copped off of eastbay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom