Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Drake rockin the '88 WCs while blowing $50K at a strip club. 

For some reason I just can't take this guy seriously. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
damn you got lucky cuz
lol... I know... Especially because I have never been able to get any sneaker on any online releases... Never... Got to the point where I will line up before I try online and im in my 30's...These I had no choice though... 2 hrs later something told me to try again and it worked after a couple of minutes... Then I called a freind and told him to try again and he did and got em... Couldn't have worked out for me on a better pair :smokin

Last edited:
That's over 150 pairs. I did the math on it a couple weeks ago and estimated its around 30-33K in inventory sitting in that hotel room

^
there was already another pic of the same (hotel) room & stacked aj's earlier in this thread
they look like different sizes, so they ain't to stock (which you know of course)...and w/o spending time to count em, it looks like more than 88 pairs to me, over a 100 i think

can anybody dig up the old pic of the 2003 white cement release - the pic with the whole room floor filled with one layer of crispy 3s! on top of the boxes...??

Last edited:
funny when these released i tried for the first 10mins, couldnt get em so i went to the gym for 2 hrs came back turned on the pc and was able to cop ^^

^gone, thanks for the heads up though. i will be copping a few more of these 88's when they drop on the 23rd, whether its a euro release or not.

^gone, thanks for the heads up though. i will be copping a few more of these 88's when they drop on the 23rd, whether its a euro release or not.
"Shoes are in the mail. I'll send tracking after I get to work" - still here 713, worst trader I've ever dealt with and only guy who could post in a thread after completely ignoring all correspondence and balking on a trade after claiming to be mailing his end. Just a heads up, beware of dealing with this guy or you could end up getting burnt.

Last edited:
"Shoes are in the mail. I'll send tracking after I get to work" - still here 713, worst trader I've ever dealt with and only guy who could post in a thread after completely ignoring all correspondence and balking on a trade after claiming to be mailing his end. Just a heads up, beware of dealing with this guy or you could end up getting burnt.
you were asking for way more than what your pair was worth, i decided against getting rapped and flaked. you sound like a bitter person, you still have your shoes and i still have mine, nobody was burnt, move on douche. you purchased from me before and you were saying how its nice to deal with honest people but now your warning people not do business, what a joke, what are you 16 at most.

i still have the pm you sent:

The anniversaries were fine. It wasn't like it was a great XI to begin with, but you're a legit guy and easy to deal with. I'd much rather deal with an adult who is honest and on the up and up than some of these kids on here that don't know what the hell is going on.

I'll shoot you a message on Saturday and we'll work something out. This was the only pair of the DBIX I got, and it's a beautiful shoe, but I don't think I'd wear it often and my intuition tells me it's going to crease badly with the 3M. I'd much rather have some more XI's that I know I will wear regularly over time. Thanks again for reaching out!

Matt

Last edited:
You contacted me offering my choice of any 2 pairs of playoff XI, a pair of thunders you were valuing at $300, and a pair of Concords. You trying to deflect blame when you not only contacted me and made the offer but claimed to be sending them after a few weeks of waiting for one of your 4 kickz.com XI pairs to arrive? Disgusting. Never, at any point is there the slightest correspondence that there was any problem with the trade. Not once. You had no intention of sending them but told me you were putting them in the mail and would send tracking info after you got to work.

This is the first you've acknowledged my existence since you told me the shoes were shipping and you think that's okay? Everyone on here should know that you're full of it. I purchased from you in the past without issue (well minus the smell of tobacco all over the DS shoes), and glad to admit that but you can't disappear and think that silence is an adult way of conducting yourself.

You think this community is built upon relationships that conveniently end with "I'm shipping" and no response... EVER? That's not acceptable man. The guy who sounds like he's 16 is the one who wasn't man enough to acknowledge me or even admit he suddenly felt his own offer was too high... A MONTH LATER.

Now you're in here talking about buying more pairs of 88's however you have to on 3/23. You live in Houston and probably already bought a half dozen pairs just like you've mentioned you did with the XI. People have every right to know you're someone not to deal with.

What's everyone else think? Is it cool to just cut people off and think you'll never have to own up to welching on your word on the forum you're doing business over? It's as if he thought that it would never get brought up because we arranged the trade via PM.

I've done business with some good people who I stay in touch with and am down to help, but this guy isn't one of them. Everyone else deserves a little more out of their fellow NTers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom