Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You contacted me offering my choice of any 2 pairs of playoff XI, a pair of thunders you were valuing at $300, and a pair of Concords. You trying to deflect blame when you not only made the offer but claimed to be sending them after a few weeks of waiting for one of your 4 Europe purchases to arrive? Disgusting. Never, at any point is there the slightest correspondence that there was any problem with the trade. Not once.

This is the first you've acknowledged my existence since you told me the shoes were shipping and you think that's okay? Everyone on here should know that you're full of it. I purchased from you in the past without issue (well minus the smell of tobacco all over the DS shoes), and glad to admit that but you can't disappear and think that silence is an adult way of conducting yourself.

You think this community is built upon relationships that conveniently end with "I'm shipping" and no response... EVER? That's not acceptable man. The guy who sounds like he's 16 is the one who wasn't man enough to acknowledge me or even admit he suddenly felt his own offer was too high... A MONTH LATER.

Now you're in here talking about buying more pairs of 88's however you have to on 3/23. You live in Houston and probably already bought a half dozen pairs just like you've mentioned you did with the XI. People have every right to know you're someone not to deal with.

What's everyone else think? Is it cool to just cut people off and think you'll never have to own up to welching on your word on the forum you're doing business over?

I've done business with some good people who I stay in touch with and am down to help, but this guy isn't one of them. Everyone else should expect a little more out of their fellow NTers.
Well said. I think we just need to be real with ourselves so we won't look foolish. As soon as he realized he did not want to do the trade he should just have called it off immediately instead of avoiding you.

For those of us in Canada, this was posted about a month ago.

This means online too at deadstock.ca for those in the states.
Happy I got mine for 200 instead of this bogus Canadian retail price.

Thats messed up
Saw this pic on Instagram today and nearly threw up.

357hmk0.png

sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

"1 to rock, 88 to stock."
I hope that every single pair of these are flawed. Either the messed up NA on the back, chipped soles, uneven print, creases I don't give a damn! I want every last pair of these to be worth less than retail as they sit there! 

funny when these released i tried for the first 10mins, couldnt get em so i went to the gym for 2 hrs came back turned on the pc and was able to cop ^^
Funny I was in the same boat. Tried getting these on my phone while working out. The Finishline countdown timer page was visible from my armband. I never got a pair though

I would love to see Nike restock like a ************ and kill the resellers on this one.

Canada has been confirmed for a minute. I think since around the US launch. I've been paying attention because I live near the border. Live Stock can keep their $250 Canadian retail price, though. I'll be going to FTL.

Wore em with some blak jeans and started to dye the shoes a bit if u know what i mean any recommendations to cleanup?

Wore em with some blak jeans and started to dye the shoes a bit if u know what i mean any recommendations to cleanup?
lol you're always supposed to wash your dark colored jeans before wearing. now if you did that already, and they still stained your shoes then that's a tough break.

Try some cleaning supplies like Windex.

Dude sounds like your mother trying to scold you for not washing your jeans...**** with that stuff man he ask for cleaning suggestions...

Mr. Clean magic erasers have worked wonders for me on all my shoes give that a try...

*BONUS*.. On stains on my shoelaces or stains in mesh areas (like some XI's) I have found that resolve extra strength carpet stain remover has been amazing!

You contacted me offering my choice of any 2 pairs of playoff XI, a pair of thunders you were valuing at $300, and a pair of Concords. You trying to deflect blame when you not only contacted me and made the offer but claimed to be sending them after a few weeks of waiting for one of your 4 kickz.com XI pairs to arrive? Disgusting. Never, at any point is there the slightest correspondence that there was any problem with the trade. Not once. You had no intention of sending them but told me you were putting them in the mail and would send tracking info after you got to work.

This is the first you've acknowledged my existence since you told me the shoes were shipping and you think that's okay? Everyone on here should know that you're full of it. I purchased from you in the past without issue (well minus the smell of tobacco all over the DS shoes), and glad to admit that but you can't disappear and think that silence is an adult way of conducting yourself.

You think this community is built upon relationships that conveniently end with "I'm shipping" and no response... EVER? That's not acceptable man. The guy who sounds like he's 16 is the one who wasn't man enough to acknowledge me or even admit he suddenly felt his own offer was too high... A MONTH LATER.

Now you're in here talking about buying more pairs of 88's however you have to on 3/23. You live in Houston and probably already bought a half dozen pairs just like you've mentioned you did with the XI. People have every right to know you're someone not to deal with.

What's everyone else think? Is it cool to just cut people off and think you'll never have to own up to welching on your word on the forum you're doing business over? It's as if he thought that it would never get brought up because we arranged the trade via PM.

I've done business with some good people who I stay in touch with and am down to help, but this guy isn't one of them. Everyone else deserves a little more out of their fellow NTers.
i dont need anyone on nt to help me so go ahead and write in big bold letters DONT DEAL WITH STILL HERE713! i will still get as many pairs of whatever shoe i want (as long as they are not super limited) with or without the help of the nt community. 90% of nt members are douches just like you who get pissed off because you couldnt get over on somebody. your making yourself look real feminine, catching feelings over another male not contacting you
mean.gif

Last edited:
Saw this pic on Instagram today and nearly threw up.

357hmk0.png

:x :smh: |I

"1 to rock, 88 to stock."
Must be nice. I got to jump through hell just to luck up and be fortunate enough for a retailer to take my money for just a pair or two.
Then again i could get air randy to hook me up, but that would be going against my morals.

Last edited:
If he wants to cop a whole bunch of 88 white cement 3's then it's his prerogative. Get off his back he didn't buy the whole world supply. Besides you guys are gonna act like these don't exist if they rerelease the black cement with NA

It looks like these won't be getting a second US release unfortunately. The in-store launch looks like its overseas only.

NT lacks professionalism and integrity. Communication is key. If someone has a change of heart on a trade, let them know. We are all adults here.(I think?)

There are way too many kids here with that CL lowball mentality. The guys with passion and drive for this hobby we love are a dying breed. I can count on 1 hand fellas that share that love. The rest just love money.

Back
Top Bottom