Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

why can't people just take it to PMs

I took it to PM, and got ignored! At least now some people are seeing what I was dealing with. Looking out for each other seems to be underrated on NT these days, and this is as good a place as any to talk about it when you have dudes looking to pick up more pairs of shoes like this.

And I'll also say, I did absolutely nothing wrong and wasn't trying to pull anything over anyone. If someone contacts you and offers you two pairs of XI's for your DB9's, and you accept said offer, how can that person then come back and claim you were trying to rip them off? Especially when they claimed they were sending the shoes and at no time objected to the trade or even once mentioned there was an issue. It's unreal behavior from an adult.

Last edited:
Saw this pic on Instagram today and nearly threw up.

357hmk0.png

sick.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

"1 to rock, 88 to stock."
Its funny people really thought JB was gonna limit this release..

Talkin bout these were gonna end up being banned status.. Lol..

JB pulled a fast one and whoever paid that double retail for Nike Air is silly.
It looks like these won't be getting a second US release unfortunately. The in-store launch looks like its overseas only.
That's ok with me 
smile.gif

I took it to PM, and got ignored! At least now some people are seeing what I was dealing with. Looking out for each other seems to be underrated on NT these days, and this is as good a place as any to talk about it when you have dudes looking to pick up more pairs of shoes like this.

And I'll also say, I did absolutely nothing wrong and wasn't trying to pull anything over anyone. If someone contacts you and offers you two pairs of XI's for your DB9's, and you accept said offer, how can that person then come back and claim you were trying to rip them off? Especially when they claimed they were sending the shoes and at no time objected to the trade or even once mentioned there was an issue. It's unreal behavior from an adult.

I understand your situation and it sucks, but you didn't lose any thing move on. You're gonna get this thread locked because you wanna go back and fourth about something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

raises hand....

can we stick to the topic please?

thank you.
yes sir, sorry for the off topic clutter. i have been rocking my 1st pair of 88's almost everyday since the all star release, no cracks or chipping, just those damn toebox creases. it sucks that you have to wear those uncomfortable sneaker shields just to keep the toebox looking nice, i guess thats one of the cons of soft tumbled leather.

Ay Caramba!!! That's just plain mean...So many needed souls on NT and he took the batch... 
mean.gif
most of those are joker 3's, i saw the guy here in houston who was trying to buy everything up, he was a reseller from L.A.. the 2 stores in houston that had the 88's would only allow you to buy 1 pair at a time, and you could only make the line 4 or 5 times before being kicked out permanently. there was no limit on joker 3's and i saw the guy and his crew buying 4 or 5 joker 3's at a time. he probably did get at least 30-40 pairs of 88's with the help of his crew but not 100+. there was a restock on the 88's 2 saturdays ago at both locations that had them the first time and people were able to buy 4 or 5 pairs at a time then, i missed out on that restock, only sz 14 was left by the time i heard about it.

The way some dudes were in here a few days after release date you would think for sure it would be a 2nd US release.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the tips not really stressing it... most of it already came off but yeah were brand new levi's jeans

My Guess Is That They Haven't "Confirmed" The 3/23 Release To Give The Black Toe 13's A Chance To Sell? I Mean Because I Know I Personally Plan On Passing On Those For A Go At 88's

Last edited:
Saw this pic on Instagram today and nearly threw up.

357hmk0.png

:x :smh: |I

"1 to rock, 88 to stock."

Jesus price WTF is this *******t... :smh:

I hope thats some Photoshop action going on there. Guys cant even get one pair and some one sitting in a La Quinta got all those... cmon man.

Last edited:
$300 a good price for these? Found a pair on Craigslist with matching elephant print. Doesn't have one shoe with darker print than the other like most I've seen.

$300 a good price for these? Found a pair on Craigslist with matching elephant print. Doesn't have one shoe with darker print than the other like most I've seen.
Its $83 above retail on a somewhat limited shoe....

If you really want it and you missed out its not the worst thing in the world to pay that much over retail...

I doubt they are restocking these....

So about a month later...for those who copped on initial RD...is the shoe worth the hype?...Since i copped on RD from NDC...i say yes, well worth it

So about a month later...for those who copped on initial RD...is the shoe worth the hype?...Since i copped on RD from NDC...i say yes, well worth it

It was worth it for me. I missed out on the 2011 pair. I was considering getting em' from a reseller, and resale prices for those is well over 200. So this worked out.

WELL WORTH IT... people are forgetting that this is the 'nike air' release that JB swore up and down would never ever happen...

the royals, all star releases, and talks of a re-stock took the shine away from these, which was great for us who really wanted them... once the dust settles, these will be wanted... BAD

my only advice is to go down a size, these bad boys run BIG

I think the Nike Air back on Air Jordan's has just started. It's an easy way to build back hype for recently released retros. If you think this is nuts what's gonna happen if we see Nike Air on a pair of IV's

I think these were worth it, might actually start wearing my TB 3s now.

I think the Nike Air back on Air Jordan's has just started. It's an easy way to build back hype for recently released retros. If you think this is nuts what's gonna happen if we see Nike Air on a pair of IV's

NA Cement 4s please!

Last edited:
I'm sure NA4s are coming down the pipeline. JBs little test with these were a success.

Last edited:
lol this is all just a fabricated market you know right? the more people buy into it, the more "valuable" it is... food for thought

Back
Top Bottom