Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I just randomly decided to click on the old FNL link for the GS sizes for these shoes. A size 6 was showing as available so I added to cart and was able to check out. That was very random. We shall see if they cancel it or not. 

I just randomly decided to click on the old FNL link for the GS sizes for these shoes. A size 6 was showing as available so I added to cart and was able to check out. That was very random. We shall see if they cancel it or not. 

Wow.. Nice find, hopefully they don't cancel. Been looking for a gs for my gal but resell is ridiculous.. Some going for as much or more than mens. :smh:

Update: My order with FNL ended up getting cancelled about 15 mins ago. I talked with a rep who stated that if someone returns a shoe it goes into their system as being available. Even though it shows up as being available it can be sold quickly before they are able to contact the store to hold it. An employee at the store probably purchased it shortly after it was returned if the theory is true what the rep told me. Oh well...I tried!!!

im glad i recognized the "significance" of this shoe. my 2 pairs will not be sold or traded away. I was fortunate enough to pay retail for both pairs, and for that im thankful.

nobody should be thankful they paid resale for a shoe that retailed for 150 not too long ago, these arent worth 200 retail and not even close to worth what they are selling for at the moment

nobody should be thankful they paid resale for a shoe that retailed for 150 not too long ago, these arent worth 200 retail and not even close to worth what they are selling for at the moment

Why are you worried about what other people pay?

Just picked these up $315 shipped on eBay for my buddy. IMO it's a pretty good price. :smh: @ FlightClub for selling these for $500

^
Not a bad price at all, 300 is about as cheap as you can find em, and it's not easy to find em for that either

Not sure what you're trying to say?

Some people act like all of these quality "problems" are new....

Is english your second language?

Quality problems will suck regardless of how long they have been happening

Sounds like most jordan enthusiasts have just become complacent with the quality. For 200$ I expected a flawless pair and got two pairs that looked completely different.

:lol: @ "expecting flawless"

They're sneakers. Some of you take your expectations TOO far. Nothing is perfect. Sneakers have smelled like glue since forever. Thats that out of the factory smell.

You got 2 options champ. Put up, or shut up.

Crying about quality is the new ******** trend in the sneaker community. Get off your high horse. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. Sell them if you hate it that much.

:lol: @ "expecting flawless"

They're sneakers. Some of you take your expectations TOO far. Nothing is perfect. Sneakers have smelled like glue since forever. Thats that out of the factory smell.

You got 2 options champ. Put up, or shut up.

Crying about quality is the new ******** trend in the sneaker community. Get off your high horse. Nobody is putting a gun to your head. Sell them if you hate it that much.

I totally understand what your saying but also understand why others are complaining. It's just crappy that jb keeps increasing their prices but not paying any more attention to te quality.

^
Why should they? People still buy them regardless of the quality. Until then Nike will keep increasing prices and find ways to lower costs until consumers keep their money in their pocket.

Last edited:
They are actually going through each Jordan 1-28 and making sure the quality is stepped up by 2015.  Hearing even possibly BIN quality (rumored).  But price will jump 15 or so.

They are actually going through each Jordan 1-28 and making sure the quality is stepped up by 2015.  Hearing even possibly BIN quality (rumored).  But price will jump 15 or so.

Does that mean everything will be more limited or still GR but with better quality?

All they'd have to do use use full grain leather/durabuck, the old open-celled PU midsoles, and dye midsoles where applicable.

It would be just like the early 2000s except for price and availability.

Finally snagged my first pair off fleabay. 320 shipped. Cant wait to get these in hand. Thanks to this thread for keeping me motivated.

Back
Top Bottom