Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

wish i could have gotten the 88s but i have the 2011 pair and the jumpman on them doesnt bother me at all really

Why do people act like you can't sole swap shoes? I do it all the time. so my 1988s with 2013 sole>>>>>
smokin.gif
Why should I go through all that hassle of spending $300+ on a pair of '13 WC's, just to take them apart and basically rebuild the same damn shoe?

Thats a waste of time and money.
If you just looking for the MIdsole why arent cats using the SC1 low as a donor?

-Fresh

Last edited:
No...you miss understood me... 1. I've had 2013 88s since RD. But for my 1988s I took some Pure Money Midsoles and did the job.

Last edited:
No...you miss understood me... 1. I've had 2013 88s since RD. But for my 1988s I took some Pure Money Midsoles and did the job.

True. I guess its to each his own. I personally don't have the time or patience to swap out midsoles.

But respect and more power to you for having the skill and love for the OG's to go through the effort and hassle.

how do you go about removing the sole?

i have a pair of GM and i was just gonna trash them but might as well save something from them

how do you go about removing the sole?

i have a pair of GM and i was just gonna trash them but might as well save something from them
many different methods. Check out YouTube to see a selection of various methods. I remove midsoles by throwing the shoes in the washing machine first, then put them in the dryer to loosen the glue to make removal easier. A heat gun is also handy since you will need it. A screwdriver with the flat tip is also needed to loosen the stitching on the toebox or you can just cut the stitching if you don't plan on reusing it.

oh damn that sucks! I doubt you can return them just based on the box unless the seller stated he'd double box them... you can easily tell if they got worn by that size sticker on the insole... if its perfect and smooth then probably not worn... but if you can see any of the in so let's material pattern through the sticker then they were worn. But either way those aren't dead stock with that funky yellowing... if you got a smoking deal on them I'd say clean them and keep them but if you paid heavy retail for them tell the seller they were listed incorrectly as DS and tell him you want your $$ back.

oh damn that sucks! I doubt you can return them just based on the box unless the seller stated he'd double box them... you can easily tell if they got worn by that size sticker on the insole... if its perfect and smooth then probably not worn... but if you can see any of the in so let's material pattern through the sticker then they were worn. But either way those aren't dead stock with that funky yellowing... if you got a smoking deal on them I'd say clean them and keep them but if you paid heavy retail for them tell the seller they were listed incorrectly as DS and tell him you want your $$ back.

The seller didn't say double box, but he could've at least wrap the box with that brown shipping paper.

The size sticker isn't a good indicator because I wear my shoes with stickers and the sticker always looks perfect.

One thing that indicates they were worn was a few black sock lint on the liner. The soles are and the stars are perfect. Also, there are no wear creases and I doubt the sellers foot fits so perfectly that there is no creasing anywhere on the shoe. It seems like he wore them around the house to stunt at a family gathering. :lol:

I'm going to ask the seller if he will refund me some of the money because they are VVVNDS and not DS.

I would instantly return them if they were my pair, but since I purchased them on behalf of my friend, he may still want them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom