Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Fidel_Cashflow Fidel_Cashflow need better pics to tell. The shape in the second pic looks a bit off. Kinda has a long toe box. Sorry I can't help much more.

That's what I was thinking too. The shape just looks way off to me. Thanks @sneakerp much appreciated. Will try to get more pics. I've already asked the seller numerous questions, due to the fact that he has zero feedback on the bay. Hate taking these type of risks.

i have a guy who is willing to trade a DS pair of these str8 up for a DS pair of taxis...problem is...i dont own a pair of taxis...im looking for a pair right now though and if i can snag them for around 180-200 and trade them for the 3s i'll be 1 happy man! 

i have a guy who is willing to trade a DS pair of these str8 up for a DS pair of taxis...problem is...i dont own a pair of taxis...im looking for a pair right now though and if i can snag them for around 180-200 and trade them for the 3s i'll be 1 happy man! 
Make sure they're real, cause that's a stupid trade in terms of value and exclusivity.

Last edited:
Yea they are...He still has the Footaction receipt and everything!

So in orherwords, youre gonna end up paying at least 260 for some taxis? Might as well bite ur bullet

My eyes hurt to see that IIIs box taped and shipped out like that plus the fact that the shoes are yellowing a little around the sockliner makes it even worse. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nope! I got the taxis today for 175 DS! Off of Craigslist! So in other words I jus got the 88 3s for 25 dollars below retail.
Wait, what? Damn you're lucky. Been looking for those. The person didn't feel like making a profit on those, awesome. 

No one is selling real taxi for 175, be real
You must be new to this sneaker thing... There was a time when not everyone was out to get rich off kicks. I know it sounds silly to the younger crowd. There's still dudes out there that still think of it as a community instead of a game.
Indeed. Not everyone tries to make a killing off of em. I just order kicks because dey look good to me. If I don't like em in person i'd send em back to Nike. Never sold anything kicks, then again i'm new in the attempt of acquiring classics.

If I can find some blk cement 3s in a sz 13.5 I will be a happy man. So if anyone catches wift of a sale please notify me

You must be new to this sneaker thing... There was a time when not everyone was out to get rich off kicks. I know it sounds silly to the younger crowd. There's still dudes out there that still think of it as a community instead of a game.
Once again be real. It's cool to reminisce in the old times. Like i said be real, it's 2014

And I've been a member on this board Long before you so let's not throw around you must be new and the whole younger crowd thing. Thanks enjoy your night

Last edited:
I would ask for a pic of the insole close up. Elephant print looks a little dark to me, the perferations look off also.

Last edited:
It should be standard to put the freaking shoes in a double box, shipping them like that is disrespectful, lazy and cheap
Yes it is the standard but some shoe retailers still ship in a plastic bag. I know Eastbay use to ship out shoes in a plastic bag but I dont know if they still do that. Also, alot of Euro sites ship them in plastic bags and its coming overseas. You have to pay extra in some sites, thats why you should always ask. It doesnt hurt and only takes a second of your time. 

Back
Top Bottom