Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I've been saying the same thing for the longest time. Resellers aren't effecting JB's bottom line one bit so why would they care? The real culprits are the pseudo sneakerheads themselves. They are their own worst enemy and they're to stupid to see it. The Pokemon mentality is at the root of the problem. People just have to have EVERY release. Sometimes even 2 or more pairs of the same damn shoe LOL. They're so delusional that they don't even deem said behavior as a problem. It's always easier to just point the finger at someone else though.

:smokin realist thing posted in these threads in a long time

The whole Nike Air/Jumpman thing isn't that big of a deal to me personally. I'll stick with my current cements.

NOT my video...Damn they look exactly like the 2011's quality wise....
Ugh yeah that leather looks craptastic. The dents (not creases) look horrible on the side.

Damn those look exactly like the 2011's, with the shiny plastic looking leather, and cartoon doodle elephant print.

Hype, campouts and excitement for this?

thats how they was when they dropped, its no different then copping a throwback mitchell and ness jersey..its basically a obsolete product

that appeals to people from that era..da problem with sneakers is da kids in this generation been riding da coat tails of sneaker and style from da 90's

forever, so i understand why alof of ya scratching ya heads over "nike air" logo...something that pretty much mundane with any other nike in da sneaker catalog.

da idiots here who cop for style are da first ones who didn't care when they changed da tab to a JUMPMAN and yet they're da ones that wanna complain about OGs

cheering for joy for something we been PLEADING for since 2001 when they violated da tru blue III's? yea. alot of ya youngsters need to stay on da sidelines

and be happy with all that other crap JB peddles to ya...a cat like me ready to spend my 200 or w/e to get much more accurate retros.

i was da one who said "YO i wouldn't mind paying as much as 300 dollars for a 1000000000000% accurate replica of a jordan retro as long as its 100% cow's hide

dyed midsoles, REAL SCOTCH LITE 3M, 1000000% accurate durabuck. (it doesn't have to have da old polyurethane midsoles cuz those were inferior to what we have now though)

so ya crying about "boo nike air doesn't matter" sir your *** down and let da OGs get their bone.

I'm not young, and I could care less about Nike Air. The problems with retros are so numerous at this point that Nike Air is a minor problem now.

What's more important, Nike Air or your sneakers midsole cracking after wearing them three times? cheap leather or Nike Air?

All the crying about Nike Air has just given JB another gimmick and excuse to try to get more money from us, and a lot of you are buying it hook line and sinker.

So enjoy your 2011's with Nike Air on the back.

Last edited:
thats how they was when they dropped, its no different then copping a throwback mitchell and ness jersey..its basically a obsolete product

that appeals to people from that era..da problem with sneakers is da kids in this generation been riding da coat tails of sneaker and style from da 90's

forever, so i understand why alof of ya scratching ya heads over "nike air" logo...something that pretty much mundane with any other nike in da sneaker catalog.

da idiots here who cop for style are da first ones who didn't care when they changed da tab to a JUMPMAN and yet they're da ones that wanna complain about OGs

cheering for joy for something we been PLEADING for since 2001 when they violated da tru blue III's? yea. alot of ya youngsters need to stay on da sidelines

and be happy with all that other crap JB peddles to ya...a cat like me ready to spend my 200 or w/e to get much more accurate retros.

i was da one who said "YO i wouldn't mind paying as much as 300 dollars for a 1000000000000% accurate replica of a jordan retro as long as its 100% cow's hide

dyed midsoles, REAL SCOTCH LITE 3M, 1000000% accurate durabuck. (it doesn't have to have da old polyurethane midsoles cuz those were inferior to what we have now though)

so ya crying about "boo nike air doesn't matter" sir your *** down and let da OGs get their bone.
I'm not young, and I could care less about Nike Air. The problems with retros are so numerous at this point that Nike Air is a minor problem now.

What's more important, Nike Air or your sneakers midsole cracking after wearing them three times? cheap leather or Nike Air?

All the crying about Nike Air has just given JB another gimmick and excuse to try to get more money from us, and a lot of you are buying it hook line and sinker.

oh i will, but fear not. i still got a respectable pair of 2003's with lush leather that imma still be wearing as i get these.

People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

oh i will, but fear not. i still got a respectable pair of 2003's with lush leather that imma still be wearing as i get these.

ALL IN ALL THE SHOE IS FINE WITH ME. I BOUGHT THE 2011 CEMENTS AND WAS FINE WITH THOSE SO IF THESE ARE THE SAME AS THOSE, THEN I WILL BE FINE WITH THESE. THE ONLY THING THAT JUST PERPLEXES ME IS THE MASTER TROLL JOB WITH THE JORDAN ON THE BOTTOM. LIKE WHY NOT JUST DO IT ALL THE WAY AND CALL IT A DAY? :stoneface:

ALL IN ALL THE SHOE IS FINE WITH ME. I BOUGHT THE 2011 CEMENTS AND WAS FINE WITH THOSE SO IF THESE ARE THE SAME AS THOSE, THEN I WILL BE FINE WITH THESE. THE ONLY THING THAT JUST PERPLEXES ME IS THE MASTER TROLL JOB WITH THE JORDAN ON THE BOTTOM. LIKE WHY NOT JUST DO IT ALL THE WAY AND CALL IT A DAY?
indifferent.gif
Think you answered your own question.  You copped in 2011, you're copping in 2013, and they'll probably get you to cop again when they put Nike Air on the bottom without improving the quality in a few years.
laugh.gif

its so they can release the shoes again with na on the back and nike on the bottom and charge $220 in a few more months

ALL IN ALL THE SHOE IS FINE WITH ME. I BOUGHT THE 2011 CEMENTS AND WAS FINE WITH THOSE SO IF THESE ARE THE SAME AS THOSE, THEN I WILL BE FINE WITH THESE. THE ONLY THING THAT JUST PERPLEXES ME IS THE MASTER TROLL JOB WITH THE JORDAN ON THE BOTTOM. LIKE WHY NOT JUST DO IT ALL THE WAY AND CALL IT A DAY? :stoneface:

Think you answered your own question.  You copped in 2011, you're copping in 2013, and they'll probably get you to cop again when they put Nike Air on the bottom without improving the quality in a few years. :lol:

:lol: PROBABLY SO BUT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME SINCE I'LL SELL MY PREVIOUS VERSION ONCE I GET THE NEW VERSION. JUDGING FROM THE RESPONSES IN THIS THREAD, IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE I'LL HAVE A HARD TIME SELLING MY JUMPMAN CEMENT 3'S.

People try so hard to look cool trashing JB. Yes I'm a sheep. Yes I like giving Nike my money blindly. Yes I understand they cut corners with their shoe quality. Yes im a hypebeast that gets excited by every shoe release. Now what? Why are you guys that always post up lame played out GIFs, weak smileys and make girlish comments even on NT? You can't even find any news about release or availability about this shoe cause 75% of this thread are diva posts by housewifes. We get it you don't like shoe. Pull your skirt down and **** this thread.

Was this your definition of a manly post?

:rolleyes

$200 though? I'd rather put that $$ towards finding an OG pair...

Last edited:

Lol dude went off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom