Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

laugh.gif
23isback gets all their info from these sites
Hey can someone please post the link to where it says the RD is 2/6/13 on jumpman23 dot com because I cant find it.

Hadn't checked this thread in awhile. Can't believe the there is no RD yet- JB have Jimmy rustling down to a science.

Hey can someone please post the link to where it says the RD is 2/6/13 on jumpman23 dot com because I cant find it.

Hadn't checked this thread in awhile. Can't believe the there is no RD yet- JB have Jimmy rustling down to a science.

Sneaker news
http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/23/air-jordan-iii-88-retro-release-date/

The shoe game
Http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-3-88-retro-release-date.html

These two sites have the 2/6 release date. Nothing has been confirmed by Nike yet though.

you wanna know what im thinking the same exact thing, because it seems a little crazy for them to all of the sudden put a release date on 2/6...... but like everyones saying we will just have to wait till nike confirms the release date....

Ain't nothing wrong being thirsty for these shoes. These are Air Jordan IIIs with Nike air on them. uh yeah they are a big deal. Don't mind the usual ***** that always have negative to say. Everybody on the NT has wished for Nike branding to return to the jordan line at one point or another so stop lying to yourselfs. The shoe is dope. The Nike air looks so beautiful in 2013. Thank you Nike. At least they listening. As you can see the main people trashing the shoe are the ones most stressed out about release dates and copping. Good luck to you guys who aiming for a pair. Bad luck to you hypocrites and resellers.

Ain't nothing wrong being thirsty for these shoes. These are Air Jordan IIIs with Nike air on them. uh yeah they are a big deal. Don't mind the usual ***** that always have negative to say. Everybody on the NT has wished for Nike branding to return to the jordan line at one point or another so stop lying to yourselfs. The shoe is dope. The Nike air looks so beautiful in 2013. Thank you Nike. At least they listening. As you can see the main people trashing the shoe are the ones most stressed out about release dates and copping. Good luck to you guys who aiming for a pair. Bad luck to you hypocrites and resellers.

I just hope those mid soles don't crack! lol for $200 jordan brand should clicking on all cylinders with it comes to quality.

Don't expect to see these in stores. Theres gonna be some nasty Nike slander once this release is over...

I just hope those mid soles don't crack! lol for $200 jordan brand should clicking on all cylinders with it comes to quality.
The midsole is going to crack. It is painted over and the dry paint will chip under the pressure after absorbing so much shock. Nike needs to start dying the midsole to prevent the cracking

The midsole is going to crack. It is painted over and the dry paint will chip under the pressure after absorbing so much shock. Nike needs to start dying the midsole to prevent the cracking
I have a pair of 140 Zoom Revis's with a painted midsole that I use to play indoor FOOTBALL on artificial TURF. That **** is abrasive as hell, it's like sandpaper carpet, it literally rips your skin off if you slide on it. I've been playing in them for 10 weeks, 2 games every Friday and I don't have ONE crack, chip, bubble...NOTHING. Even MINIMAL CREASING. Nike and Jordan brand are capable of making a high quality product that won't chip or peel, they just want our dumb ***** to buy the same shoe every 5 years, or in this case every other year because the midsole chips. Or the want to "keep he product to as original as possible" BS, make them so they don't peel, specially for $250.

Don't expect to see these in stores. Theres gonna be some nasty Nike slander once this release is over...

I never fall short of being entertained release morning via the Twitter medium. Some of the things people say on there smiting a Jordan release.

Ugh limited there goes my chances of getting a pair.. ugh whats next on my To Buy list Air jordan Xiii

Last edited:
Would love to cop a pair but smh gonna be next to impossible...irregardless Im doing what I can to cop. Release dates killing me though

According to SN, JB confirmed the Feb. 6th RD.

Some may know why Feb. 6th out of all days.

:smokin

feb 6th 1988 was the day of the dunk contest. mj won it wearing these shows. whoop de freaking do. still not worth $200. i don't buy it for one second that "nostalgia" is worth the price increase.

mj is doing this at everyone hypin over this release ---> :rofl: $$$$$$ :pimp:

Last edited:
Its a shame that 3s are my favorite J's. Its a shame that although I missed out on the 2011s, I copped a pair 2012. Now JB want to charge an additional 50 bucks just cause Nike Air is on back. Damn decisions decisions.

Lets put proper perspective with whats transpiring....

OG's all da way up to da 2003's were $100

They now want 200 bucks, this price hike is WORSE then

Da XI's going from $125 to $180...JB is DEFINITELY banking

On da prestigious nike air to sell these. Imma cop but da quality

Better be there.

Back
Top Bottom