Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Finishline seems like it'll be pretty straight forward to cop from, which will be good.

Especially since so many kids will be at school or on their way at that time.

What schools do you know start at 7am or earlier? Eastern time zone I can understand but not the rest of the country....Besides, I'm sure they'll have no problem with rolling into school a bit late (if at all) on that day.

Also, Eastern and Central zones will be out of school when NDC drops.

It won't be as easy as people are making it out to be, despite the Wednesday release date. Not a shoe this hyped, regardless of the price tag.

Will have to ninja these while at work... Will try in the morning on finish line, but will go with the free shipping of ndc...

I overheard dudes in my barbershop yesterday talking about using that illegal tax money on the 88s, lol.

Last edited:
This pair here has some imperfections for $200
wtf!
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
elephant print is crazy on these and am i crazy or the right midsole look like its seperating whoa 

Last edited:
This pair here has some imperfections for $200
I have a feeling that the ones with the Smooth tongues are Early Release or B-Grades, which is why if you guys noticed, all of the pairs with the smooth tongues also have mismatching Cement print... I could be wrong, but it kind of makes sense. Remember last year, when the early released White Cements came with a smooth tongue, but release pair came with tumbled tongue?

All shoes have imperfections! I have never gotten a "perfect" shoe. I really hope this thread doesn't turn into an early release debate...

The elephant print is a really BIG imperfection. But lest hope these are only early release mistakes

Last edited:
For those that are going to try that FNL at 8AM, this is online right or are you guys going in store?

Jordan 3 all time fave. white cement all time fave of the Jordan iii's. these will definitely look nice 

next to my 94's, 03's and 11's lol. 

says on NDC's calender it's releasing at 4:51 ET/1:51 PT. WTF........... Weirdest time, might not be able to cop -.-

I Have the 2011 Version, But I Think Ima Cop these Since I'm Sure They Would Be Good Trade Bait To Use At The Sneaker Summit in Houston During All Star Weekend for Something Good, Or Trade For Some Nike Heat

I loooooooooooove this shoe. I'm really mad I only copped one pair in 2011 because I beat the life out that pair. I now use them for my beaters, quite frankly I'm embarrassed to wear them in public. 

The price of the '88s does bother me because I was looking to double up. If the quality is good then I will deff double up, retire my 2011s rock one of the '88s and keep one on ice for a later date. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom