Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just talked with an FNL rep regarding a separate issue, then asked her about the NA-III release.
She told me they "Will give out Detailed Information on Wednesday" regarding that launch.
Nothing like waiting until the last minute, unless they are dropping them later than Feb. 6.
Anyhow, I will assume nothing. We will hear something sooner or later, right?
glasses.gif
haha
JB is trolling HARD right now, these release in 3 days what the heck are they waiting for

Just talked with an FNL rep regarding a separate issue, then asked her about the NA-III release.
She told me they "Will give out Detailed Information on Wednesday" regarding that launch.
Nothing like waiting until the last minute, unless they are dropping them later than Feb. 6.
Anyhow, I will assume nothing. We will hear something sooner or later, right?
glasses.gif
haha
JB is trolling HARD right now, these release in 3 days what the heck are they waiting for
FNL twitter started deflecting questions about the 3s after Nike did.  They clearly stated a day and a time and people still kept asking about it (kinda like on here) so why keep stating it before hand.  Probably still gonna release at the same time, they're just trying to get people to stop asking about it

Seeing as how Nike twitter is flooded with the same questions, I can see why they're being shady. Stupid kids and people who are to lazy to just look at the previous responses.

Why is there no info anywhere on these? according to footlocker they arent getting them the 6th because they arent on the release calander. any thoughts?

So I did my research in NY already and no one seems to be getting these, not even Jimmy Jazz which have a GOOD account and get mostly everything.
mean.gif

They won't release in 3 days thats why they are waiting.

Most likely how this will go down. Which will make a bunch of morons on here upset, when in reality it will be a sign that there will be enough numbers for most people to get a pair if they put some effort in.

Why is there no info anywhere on these? according to footlocker they arent getting them the 6th because they arent on the release calander. any thoughts?

Uhhh, cause Footlocker isn't getting them. Of course they aren't on their calendar!

thanks

all this euro talk has my hope up these will hit here in aus

Last edited:
im afraid this release will be like the 13s that it got released in store one day then restocked OL the next and now the footlocker near my house has the 13s on their shelf....

If it is 250 euro, not a lot of people will buy in europe
smh.................................................................................................

euro huh...........................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom