Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^^the air jordan 2 can be seen marketed as a luxury model designer shoe as evidenced by this 1987 eastbay catalog picture...

(i know the print is small) pay careful attention to the air jordan 2 description & contrast it to the air force/air delta force descriptions! - they recommend against using it for basketball & it had premium italian leathers

View media item 258779

the 1988 air jordan that was the first in the line to combine both function & style in balanced form
another pc. of info that makes the 3 such a classic!

^^the air jordan 2 can be seen marketed as a luxury model designer shoe as evidenced by this 1987 eastbay catalog picture...

(i know the print is small) pay careful attention to the air jordan 2 description & contrast it to the air force/air delta force descriptions! - they recommend against using it for basketball & it had premium italian leathers

the 1988 air jordan that was the first in the line to combine both function & style in balanced form

but Delta Force white/blue just brought back memories :smile:

kinda wishing i had got these, just hope they do right with a wider release in march for the international market |I

kinda wishing i had got these, just hope they do right with a wider release in march for the international market |I
it's confirmed that at least canada & euro to get them on march 23. wouldn't doubt if the big retailers out in the land down under to be releasing on the same day. if not keep your eyes glued to the euro sites on the 23rd of march.

Last edited:
it's confirmed that at least canada & euro to get them on march 23. wouldn't doubt if the big retailers out in the land down under to be releasing on the same day. if not keep your eyes glued to the euro sites on the 23rd of march.

Yeah will do, funnily enough I tried to get through on Eastbay the other day. Haha bad idea. Don't expect it to be any easier for Euro sites though

Looking forward to getting this March 23, should be easy to get them on NDC Europe

Lebron X BHM with $200 and NikeEurope had them listed for 153GBP, Quick conversion and youre looking at $241

FTL had mine hostage on that verification crap. Never got a call but good thing I called myself. Bad news is I have to wait longer.

but Delta Force white/blue just brought back memories :smile:

I was just about to say F the Jordan II, DELTA FORCE!

Quality on these is great, the tumbled leather is not shiny.

The jumpman tongue area is so soft.

Forgive me if this information was already posted, but due to size of thread didn't page back too far.

ATTN HOUSTON AREA: The Footlocker/HOH in The Galleria Mall will have the Retro 3 88's on Sunday 2/17.

Took this from FTL blog site.

Hope this helps.

View media item 258920

Not rushing or nothing but my 2 pairs are sitting in the UPS distribution center since yesterday, which is only about 7 miles away,  they don't deliver on weekends unless you pay for Air and they won't let me pick them up. WTH?

I think the 88 3's was a test shoe to see if the demand was high enough . So i expect the 4-6 with NA in the next few years

My guess for the next Nike Heel (total shot in the dark guess).
The Black/Infrared VI makes sense for Nike Air next year.
Two main reasons:
1. JB would replace the crap suede a lot of people hated from the VI pack and the varsity reds with the correct materials for Nike Air.
Making the Black/Infrared VI a correct retro, which hasn't happened since 2000.
2. 2014 will be 23 years since MJ's first championship, obviously he was wearing VI's in 1991, 88 III's were 25th anniv.
Doubt JB would want to wait the extra 2 years with the hype the 88's generated.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom