Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

UNDSed my pair today. Not one crease thanks to wearable shoe trees and going up a half size from my true size. Also no paint chipping whatsoever. Good quality for a recent Jordan 3
Why would the paint chip on the first wear?

This is what I get when I check my eastbay order.

Order Number: *********
Order Date: 02/06/2013
Method: Not available until shipped.

Does this mean I'm not getting my pair?

Why would the paint chip on the first wear?

Believe it or not, it has happened before on IIIs. some people complained that it happened on 07 Fire Red IIIs, DTRTs, Flips, etc. I was just saying this for the naysayers who said they weren't goig to buy them because the paint was going to crack after 1 wear. I dont even have any stress marks on the sole and wore them for at least 6-7 hours

Last edited:
I know his name.I wouldn't do stupid poses with some shoes like him and Wale if I was ballin tho.
u do know its his job to endorse them shoes right? he is a celebrity and will always be in the public eye

if u are getting paid(and paid big too) to do it and get free sneaks while at it your "I wouldnt do stupid poses" will go out the door LOL

I know his name.I wouldn't do stupid poses with some shoes like him and Wale if I was ballin tho.

u do know its his job to endorse them shoes right? he is a celebrity and will always be in the public eye
if u are getting paid(and paid big too) to do it and get free sneaks while at it your "I wouldnt do stupid poses" will go out the door LOL
How you know Nike/JB is endorsing him tho?

you do realize celebs all get free stuff and there is a good reasoning behind it. i'm not just talking about shoes but clothes to cars to jewelry even phones.
free advertising....

Good for you,here's a cookie.
cookie.jpg

This is what I get when I check my eastbay order.

Order Number: *********
Order Date: 02/06/2013
Method: Not available until shipped.

Does this mean I'm not getting my pair?
no it doesn't. I got that too. Eastbay called me Saturday afternoon to confirm my order and said it ships out on Monday.

http://www.theboombox.com/2012/08/06/stalley-new-ep/
One of the first endorsements you had as an up-and-comer was with the streetwear brand Good Wood. You recently signed on to an endorsement deal with Nike. That's huge.

Nike just recognized that I was a genuine person and that I fit their brand. I feel like I fit their brand. They're American-made. I'm American-made. It's clean and classic and that's what my music is -- clean and classic. I used to scrape up pennies for a pair of Nikes. I would beg my mom for Nikes and now I just get 'em every day, pushing 'em out the door. But, it's a beautiful thing. Honestly they were one of the first companies to jump on-board with me, they believed in me and really saw my vision and I can't say enough about them. If they never gave me another pair of sneakers or anything it's just a blessing to have a brand, a Fortune 500 business, be like, "You should be a spokesperson, an influencer for our brand."

You didn't see Stalley Nike Dream destroyer commercial?

People in the UK don't care about Jordan's, why do you think they allow them to be bought by US customers

These aren't hitting $600 in three months, they will settle around $300 with Grapes coming out

Well I'm in the UK and IMO I can say that for sure they don't have the mass appeal that they have in the US. For example I can go into a regular city centre store now and pick up Olympic 7s Olympic 6s raptor 7s fire red 4s fire red 5s Chicago 1s and then online retailers have just about every 9 and 13 that released in last 6 months also. However for anything that is sought after it sells out in hours. Eg Bred 11 and Black cement 4s white cement 3s thunder 4s all sold out in a few hours. You can 100% certain that 3 88 will sell out when they release in March in hours. UK buyers are just more selective with 3s and 4s the most popular styles here.

Back
Top Bottom