Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Hopefully no shiny pleather this time

your list makes absolutely no sense. How are these 6 shoes for each of his 6 titles? He didnt not win championship in any of them except the Black infrared 6.
youre obviously new
He was trying to say that since MJ got 6 championships, they should release 6 NA jordans and that is the list of the ones he wants

still a stupid thing to say, but i get it.

Do we tend to think demand for Black/Cement 3's with NA on the back would melt down servers more than Feb 6 with the White/Cements?

If its a black friday release. pretty sure they may make them a GR. thats a huge day for Jordan Brand for a few years now

MN posts some non-sense acting like they have a guy at Jordan Brand letting them know they're dropping, now all of this.

Sneaker-news is now posting it...

:lol:

To credit the hypothesis of the Blk/Cmt 3's releasing with NA, and the ones shown in that vid...they did/do look extra shiny/oily like the ones released a year/two ago.

Could be the lighting.

Shrug.

All they did was take a screen shot off the ESPN segment THAT SOMEONE HERE TOOK AND POSTED and created a page about black cement 3s......
mean.gif
Fixed...

Hope you don't mind...

Crazy rumor. You can believe me or not but a credible source (which I'll leave un-named) has told me this year the 3s and 4s will be Nike Air'd. Believe it or not just something I thought I'd share.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom